- Nineteenth -

When Jungkook emerged, he was greeted by Taehyung's sweet perfume. This made him smile with satisfaction, and he buried his face a little more into the cushion from which the wonderful scent was coming. When he was awake enough to open his eyes, he realised that he wasn't in his room, but in the thirty-year-old's one. He didn't immediately understand why, but the events of the previous day quickly came back to him, and his smile only deepened. He was still finding it hard to keep his eyes open, and he wondered what time it was. He tried to get up, but the pain in his lower back and his tiredness soon made him give up. He let himself fall back against the mattress.

As he closed his eyes again, he felt the bed sink and a hand came to stroke his hair affectionately. It was by far the best feeling in the world for Jungkook.

"Kitten, wake up, you've still got to have a shower before you go to class. You'll end up being late." Taehyung sighed as he moved his hand to the boy's cheek, continuing his tenderness.

"Mmh, too tired..." he mumbled in reply.

Taehyung chuckled, and leaned down to place a small kiss on the teenager's still swollen lips.

"Come on, kitten, do it for Daddy..."

Asked like that, Jungkook couldn't refuse. He straightened up a little, trying to at least half-open his eyes, and made grabby hands to Taehyung, letting him know that he wanted him to take him in his arms.

"Take a shower with me Daddy."

Taehyung couldn't contain his smile at the cuteness and gladly accepted his offer. He carried him to the bathroom, Jungkook clinging to him like a koala, and they went straight into the big shower, as they were both wearing no clothes.

As the hot water began to pour over their naked bodies, Jungkook still hadn't come down from his perch, clinging almost desperately to Taehyung. On the other hand, the thirty-year-old didn't seem to mind.

Taehyung gently rinsed his hair, running his hand through the long black locks. Jungkook closed his eyes and relished the moment, loving the sensation. He could clearly have gone back to sleep, in fact he wasn't far off: it was Taehyung who brought him back to his senses.

"Kitten, wake up..."

Jungkook slowly opened his eyes again, a mischievous smile suddenly forming on his lips. Taehyung was getting to know that smile well, and he knew it was not a good sign.

"Kitten, what are you planni-"

He didn't have time to finish his sentence when he felt the teenager rub against his member and let out a little moan. Well, at least he had his answer. But that didn't mean he was going to let him. He grabbed his hips firmly and blocked his movements.

"Daddy..."

"Don't even think about it."

"But why not?"

"You know very well why. We did it yesterday and I can see you're still in pain, your hole is irritated."

"It's not serious, I can take it, don't worry..."

"And secondly, your mother is literally sleeping in the room next door. There's no way we're doing it when she's here."

Jungkook pouted, clearly disappointed. But he wasn't stupid or suicidal, he realised it was impossible. It wasn't that he was worried about their marriage, he honestly didn't give a shit, but he wasn't really comfortable with the idea of being caught in the act of being fucked by a man by his own mother. Even he had a little decency.

"Okay, I get it..." he muttered.

But he had no intention of letting Taehyung get away. He tightened his grip around the man's neck and straightened up enough to face him fully.

"Then kiss me. We can do that, can't we?"

Taehyung stared at him for a moment, then sighed and smiled.

"Yes, we can do that..."

Jungkook couldn't contain his bunny smile, and leaned over to capture Taehyung's lips. Taehyung let him, loving the teenager's enterprising side. They didn't move their lips immediately, just wanting to feel them against each other, the warm water running between the gaps in their lips. But Taehyung soon lost patience and began to suck sensually on the boy's bottom lip, who immediately responded by doing the same with his own. They kissed for a long time, loving the perfect interlocking of their mouths, tilting their heads a little more to get a better grip on each other's lips.

Soon Taehyung was licking Jungkook's upper lip, implicitly asking for the right to enter, and the boy gladly gave it to him. Taehyung immediately entered Jungkook's mouth, wildly intertwining his tongue with Jungkook's. He sucked as if his life depended on it, suddenly greedy for every drop of the teenager's saliva. He explored every corner of his cavity, muffling and swallowing Jungkook's every moan of pleasure. Ah, even though Jungkook was often the first to ask, even though he seemed to be the more eager of the two, it was always Taehyung who ended up losing himself completely, unable to resist his desires.

They finally parted, out of breath. This was especially true of the younger, who was panting with a blurred look in his eyes. He loved it when Taehyung kissed him, every time it felt like the man was literally devouring him. His kisses were intense, they overwhelmed him. And all he needed was a sidelong glance to realise that the thirty-year-old could have gone on for a long time, unlike him who couldn't even breathe. And Taehyung was still devouring him with his eyes.

"We've got to go Daddy, or we'll end up being late." sighed Jungkook, who hadn't yet fully recovered from his emotions.

Taehyung smiled and placed a kiss on the boy's forehead.

"You're right, let's take that shower, kitten."

***

When Jungkook came home from school that evening, he was surprised to find his mother in the living room. She was wearing a beautiful red dress, too beautiful for her to have worn it to work, and her freshly applied make-up told him that she had prepared for a special event. And he didn't know why, but he felt bad.

When she saw him coming, he felt her stiffen. She got up from the armchair she was sitting in and walked towards him. Oh no, she was about to talk to him willingly, it was really, really bad.

"Is there a problem, Mom...?" he asked in a small voice.

Despite her obvious nervousness, she managed to display her characteristic air of haughtiness.

"I need you to leave." she said.

"W-what? W-why?"

She sighed at Jungkook's ignorance. He was already annoying her.

"Taehyung and I are going to have dinner alone, and we're going to end the evening as a couple, if you know what I mean. I don't want you here. So you do what you want, but you're not sleeping here tonight."

This announcement came as a shock to Jungkook. It was like a thousand daggers being thrust into his heart. Honestly, after what had happened the day before, he'd almost forgotten: Taehyung was married to his mother. Things like that were perfectly normal between them. Yes, it was normal for them to... to sleep together. He was the problem, he was the parasite. How could this have slipped his mind? He wasn't welcome, even here.

"O-okay." He struggled to articulate, trying as best as he could to hide his pain.

He bit his lip, holding back his tears, and left the house without looking back, under Soyoon's satisfied gaze.