"You Really Want to Learn?"

part iii to Mrs. Kelce

"Come on, Tay, teach me," you tell Taylor as you two lie in her bed on a Friday evening.

Rain patters loudly outside, the rhythmic sound creating a cosy atmosphere. Taylor looks at you with a mix of amusement and hesitation.

"You really want to learn?" she asks, her voice soft but firm.

You nod eagerly, curiosity lighting up your eyes. Taylor sighs and reaches over to her bedside table, where her pack of cigarettes and lighter sit. She pulls out a cigarette, her fingers deftly maneuvering it to her lips. The flick of the lighter and the brief flare of flame seem almost hypnotic in the dim light.

Taylor takes a drag, inhaling deeply before exhaling a stream of smoke. The brown paper surrounding the filter is stained with her lipstick when she pulls it away from her.

She looks at you thoughtfully.

"Alright, but just this once," she says, handing you the cigarette. "And you have to promise me you'll be careful. It's not a habit I want you to pick up."

You take the cigarette from her, feeling its weight and the slight roughness of the paper. Taylor positions it between your lips, her fingers lingering for a moment.

"Now, just breathe in slowly," she instructs, her eyes locked onto yours.

You follow her lead, inhaling tentatively. The smoke fills your lungs, a strange, harsh sensation that makes you cough almost immediately. Taylor laughs softly, patting your back.

"Easy there," she says with a smile. "It takes some getting used to."

You take another, more cautious drag, managing to hold the smoke in this time before exhaling. Taylor watches you with an approving nod.

"Not bad," she says, leaning back against the pillows. "But remember, this is just for tonight. I don't want you getting hooked on these things."

You nod, still processing the experience.

You hand her the cigarette back, and she takes it gracefully, her eyes never leaving yours. She takes another drag, the tip glowing brightly in the dim room. You watch her, mesmerised by the way she handles the cigarette, the way her lips purse around the filter.

"You look like you have more on your mind than just smoking," Taylor says, her voice a sultry murmur. She blows out the smoke slowly, letting it curl around her before dissipating into the air.

You can't help but smile. "Maybe I do," you admit, your voice low.

Taylor raises an eyebrow, a playful smirk tugging at her lips. "Oh? And what might that be?" She stubs out the cigarette in the ashtray on her bedside table and shifts closer to you, the warmth of her body radiating against your skin.

Your heart races as you lean in, your lips brushing against her ear. "I want you," you whisper, your breath hot against her skin.

Taylor shivers slightly, her eyes darkening with desire. "You're playing with fire," she murmurs, but there's no mistaking the hunger in her gaze.

You capture her lips in a kiss, your hands exploring her body. The taste of smoke mingles with the sweetness of her lips, an intoxicating combination that makes your senses reel. Taylor responds eagerly, her hands tangling in your hair as she pulls you closer.

The rain outside continues to fall, a steady backdrop to the heat building between you two. Taylor's touch is electrifying, her fingers tracing patterns on your skin that leave you breathless. She guides you down onto the bed, her body pressing against yours in a way that makes you ache with need.

"Are you sure about this?" she asks, her voice a husky whisper as she looks down at you, her eyes searching yours.

You nod, your voice steady despite the pounding of your heart. "I've never been more sure of anything."

Taylor smiles, a slow, seductive curve of her lips. "Then let's make tonight unforgettable," she says, and with that, she captures your lips in another searing kiss, the world outside fading away as you lose yourselves in each other.

Taylor's gentle fingers pull at the waistband of your sweatpants, and all you have to do is give her a small nod in order for her to untie the knot and pull them down.

"T-Tay, please," you whisper, feeling her shudder at the sensation of your breath on her skin.

"Be patient, my love."

Even as she says this, she slides your soaked panties down, leaving you in just your t-shirt.

"Please, just . . ."

She chuckles softly, but doesn't waste any more time. She pushes two of her slender fingers into you, eliciting a moan from you.

"Yes, yes," you whimper, fisting the sheets tight in your hands.

She starts to thrust gently, each one tearing a soft, pleasured noise from you that you didn't even know you could make.

Each cautious pump brings you closer and closer to the edge, and Taylor adds to this even more by curling her fingers now and then.

"I'm close, I'm close," you cry out.

"Good girl," she whispers. "Cum for me, baby."

With an unabashed groan, you cum on her fingers, chanting her name up to the ceiling.

"That was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen," Taylor says, smiling a little as she shuffles up to lie beside you. Taylor nestles close, the warmth of her body seeping into yours.

good morning, sluts