Time...

"Give me your hand." Buck lays on top of Eddie, lifting his head from his chest.

"Why?"

"Come on, Baby. Just give me your hand." He puts out his own hand as a place to put it.

"Wow, someone's being demanding." He smiles, then Buck gives him a pleading look. "Fine..." He rolls his eyes. Every time Buck gets to him so quickly, he gets a little more disappointed in himself.

Buck takes Eddie's hand and kisses his wrist right below his palm, then slowly kisses up his hand.

"What are you doing?" Eddie says with a slight laugh. It's not funny to him, but he is confused.

"Well..." He keeps a hold of his hand just a few inches from his lips as he speaks. "That first night we were together... when I was kissing your arm..." He pauses to look at Eddie. He has a big smile on his face, and it makes Buck lose his train of thought.

"Yeah... I remember... very well." He replays it in his head almost daily. It's such a good memory. They just were in that moment. Before he got scared, before this all got messy.

"I kind of gave myself a mission-"

"A mission?" Now he's laughing from amusement.

"Hey, don't make fun of me!" He playfully hits his chest with his free hand. "Yes, a mission. I wanted to kiss every part of you..." Saying it out loud makes him feel stupid. "I've never kissed your hands... not all of them at least."

"Well don't let me stop you..." He smiles, flexing his hand just enough for Buck to feel.

He brings the hand to his lips again; this time he kisses each fingertip. "Other hand." He drops the one he has, then grabs the other when Eddie presents it to him. He kisses all the same spots, then pauses.

"Oh no... I know that look. You're going to do something weird, aren't you?"

Buck smirks as he slowly opens his mouth, then puts Eddie's index and middle finger as far back as they can go, then slowly pulls them out.

"Yeah... that'll do it." He shakes his head, trying to hide how much he actually liked it. It is normal for Buck to do weird shit, and it's normal for Eddie to like it... but it's not normal for him to admit it. He denies it every time.

"Shut up. You liked it."

Eddie shakes his head and smiles. It fades when Buck grabs his chin, and slowly pulls his mouth open.

"You got that look in your eyes, you like it." He gives him a devilish look as he brings the fingers to Eddie's lips, then mimics what he had done a few moments ago. Eddie can stop him if he wants to... but he doesn't. "See." He smiles as he pulls the fingers out of Eddie's mouth and drops his hand.

"That's weird..." he still tries to deny it, but he knows exactly what look Buck was talking about, and he knows he definitely has it.

"It was hot."

"Weird."

"Hot." He closes the space between them, closing his lips around Eddie's. Their tongues quickly tangle. He goes nice and slow, just enjoying the moment until Eddie's hand lands on the back of his head, pulling him away.

"Hey, that's not making any progress. You've already kissed me there."

"Haha, very funny. I'm supposed to be the funny one, Baby." He grabs his hand and holds it out on the bed so his whole arm is exposed. "But whatever you say. I don't think I've ever kissed you here." He points to the inside of his elbow. He leans in close and presses his lips to it softly. He's shocked when Eddie giggles. Buck pulls away with a smile. "Yeah, I've definitely never kissed you there before."