Chapter 28:

Her tears fell freely, glittering in the light, each one a silent testimony to her pain. The coffin lay before her, a cold, unyielding barrier between the life she knew and the void that stretched endlessly before her. She reached out, as if she could somehow reach through and touch him one last time.

"I can't believe you're gone," she said, her voice breaking with the weight of her disbelief. "It f-feels li-like just ye-yesterday we w-were laughing t-together, dreaming about our future. And now...now you're just gone, and I'm h-here, all al-alone, and I don't know how to live, move on, accept, and make my dreams w-without you."

The room are likely to close in on her, the silence pressing down with a suffocating weight of pain, memories and laugh that they shared. The sweet, scent of flowers are together with the salt of her tears, a cruel reminder of death. Her music are in the room, the notes fading into the stillness as she buried her face in her hands, her sobs shaking her body.

"I n-need you, I n-need you now lo-love" she whispered, her voice cracking with the intensity of her longing. "I n-need your touch, y-your hugs, your k-kisses. I need your l-laugh, your w-warmth, y-your ever-rything, Liam. P-please, pl-please co-come back to me. It's my last wish li-liam please. P-please."

Her voice fill the room, a heart-wrenching cry that seemed to echo through the stillness. She lifted her violin again, her hands trembling, and resumed playing, the music now a slow, sad, sorrowful, and full of love that seemed to speak of loss, of heartbreak, of an unfillable emptiness that she's feeling, longing, and a broken pieces
of her heart.

Thank you sweetie's

-ssel ©