Chapter 41:

Rian and William stayed with me. We talked about Liam, remembering his laugh, his love, and the way he could light up a room with his smile. As we spoke, I felt a mix of sorrow and solace, the pain of his absence mix with the comfort of his memory.

"It's a beautiful day outside," she said and smile at me. "A little fresh air might do us all some good right xi?"

       I hesitated, glancing out the window at the bright, sunny day. The idea of leaving the house felt daunting, but I know she will insist to go outside with me. With a deep breath, I agreed. We grabbed our coats and stepped out into the warm, golden sunlight.

      The park near my house was peaceful, I hear the sound of birds singing and children playing in the distance. We walked slowly, taking in the beauty around us.

      We see a bench by the lake and sat down. I closed my  eyes and took a deep breath, letting the fresh air fill my lungs.

      William broke the silence, his voice soft but steady. "Liam loved this park," he said, a small smile on his lips. "He used to come here to clear his mind, to find peace."

       I nodded, remembering the countless times Liam and I had walked these paths together especially our last walk together. The memory brought a bittersweet smile to my face. "He always said this place felt like a little piece of heaven," I whispered.

     Rian reached over and squeezed my hand. "And it's still here," she said. "A place where you can feel close to him."

     Hour pass by, we  made our way back to my house.  As we walked back inside, I felt the warm inside of my house that comforts me.

     That evening, we sat together in the living room, the warmth of our companionship filling the space. After a while its time for Rian and William to leave, I hugged them tightly  "Thank you," I said, my voice filled with genuine appreciation. "I don't know what I would do without you both."

"We're always here for you," Rian replied, "You're not alone, Xi."

William nodded in agreement. "We'll get through this together. One day at a time." I nodded and smile to them.

    As I closed the door behind them, I felt a sense of love over me.

Hi!?  Thank you sweetie's for reading my story and this chapter.

-ssel©

🤍