Chapter 46:

To my love Maya,

As I sit down to write this letter, my heart is heavy with the knowledge that these words may be my last to you. It's strange, isn't?, to try to capture a lifetime of love, memories, laugh, vows  and dreams on a few sheets of paper? Yet here I am, attempting the impossible, hoping that somehow, my love will find its way to you, even when I am gone.

First, I need you to know how much you've changed my life. From the moment our eyes met, I knew there was something about you. Your laughter, like the sweetest melody , has been the soundtrack to my happiest moments. Your kindness, your strength, your unwavering support you bring a lot of me.

Maya, you have given me a love that I never believed could exist. You’ve filled my days with joy and my nights with dreams of a beautiful future. I am eternally grateful for every second we've shared, every kiss, every whispered promise in the dark.

I'm sorry, my love, that I won’t be there to fulfill all the dreams we painted together. I am sorry for the tears you will shed and the loneliness you will feel. If I could have stayed, I would have, with every beat of my heart. But life has a way of unfolding in ways we cannot control, and now I must leave you, not by choice, but by fate’s decree.

But even as I leave this earthly realm, my love for you does not end. It transcends time and space, living on in every breath you take, every smile you give. Whenever you feel the sun rays on your face, know that it's my kiss. When the wind gently caresses your hair, it’s my hand reaching out to you. And when you close your eyes and dream, I will be there, holding you as I always have.

Please, my love Maya, do not let my absence darken and broke your days. Live your life as fully as you can, embrace every joy, chase every dream just for me. Know that I am with you, in every step you take, in every moment of happiness and sorrow. My love is your constant companion, guiding you, comforting you, and cheering you on. In every empty chair beside you know that I'm sitting there, staring at you with a smile.

Remember our favorite place, where the waves kiss the shore, and the sky meets the sea. Go there, from time to time, and feel my presence in the gentle whispers of the ocean. Talk to me, as you always have, and I will listen. Laugh, cry, live—do it all for both of us.

And never forget, my love, that you are the best part of me. Your love has made my life worth living, and your strength will carry you through the darkest times. You are my love, my muse, my heart, my wife and my future.

Until we meet again, my beautiful Maya. I will be waiting for you, in the quiet corners of your dreams, in the stories you tell our future children, in the love that never dies. Know that I'll find you in every corner, in every time, in every dimension, and in every universe.

Yours forever and beyond. Your knight in shining armour, best friend , hero, bulletproof, guide, love and your husband. 1 Earth 7 Seas 7 Continents 196 Countries 7 billion people And, I was lucky enough to meet you.

-liam🤍

Thank  you sweetie

-ssel©

🤍