Chapter 39:

Now I'm in our house. I can feel Liam's presence in every corner.  I hear echoes of his laughs, his footsteps, as I walk in living room memories flashback in my mind. I see him cleaning our sofa with a smile on  his face, but when I walk toward him he fade away. I feel my tears fall from my eyes. In every corner of our house I see him, sometimes he doing chores, we eat and we bond, but as soon as i walk toward him he's always fade away. I really miss him already

    I sit at the dining table, staring at the empty chair where Liam used to sit. The food on my plate remains untouched, I remember when we used to eat every day in this tables filled with laughter and our endless conversations. The silence in the room feels heavy.

    My mind drifts back to the evenings we spent cooking together, his voice guiding me through recipes, his hands gently correcting mine. I can almost hear his laughter echoing from the kitchen. But when I turn to look, the kitchen is dark and empty, his presence nothing more than a mist of memories.

    I clutch the back of the chair, the one he used to lean against with a grin. My heart aches with the emptiness, a blank space where he used to be. The clock ticks loudly in the silence, each second a painful reminder of him.

    Eventually, I push myself  to the table, my legs heavy and unwilling. I wander effortlessly through the house, each room a gallery of our moments together. In the living room, I see him sprawled on the sofa, a book in hand, I see... his eyes full of happiness. I reach out, desperate to touch him, but he fades away like a ghost.

    I pass by the hallway where we used to go for late-night snacks. The memories come's like waves, crashing over me, each one more painful than the last. I can't escape them, nor do I want to. They are all I have left of him.

Now, I end up in our bedroom, the place where we shared our dreams, vows and whispered our secrets. The bed is still made, his side is in condition, and the sight of it shatters me. I collapse onto the bed, moving my face in the pillow, and the tears come and fall fast.

    The room is dark now, the only light coming from the moon outside, casting a soft glow that seems almost comforting. I lie there, staring at the ceiling, feeling my heart that miss him already . I know he’s gone, and no amount of wishing will bring him back, nor magic. But in every shadow, in every quiet corner of this house, his memory lingers, and it’s both a comfort and hurtful reminder .

    I miss him so much that it hurts to breathe, and I wonder how I’ll ever find the strength to face another day without him. But for now, I let the memories wash over me, each one a bittersweet reminder of the love we shared and the life that we built together.

Thank you sweetie's

-ssel©

🤍