Chapter 29:

"Every night, I dream of you," she whispered, her voice barely more than a breath. "I see you, and you smile at me, and for a moment, everything feels okay. B-but t-then when I w-wake up y-you're gone I s-seek you in e-evry room but I c-cant s-see you. And the pain is like a k-knife in my heart t-that kills me inside. E-every day without you is a-an eternity of s-suffering, and I don't know how much more I can bear"

Her tears fell faster, her sobs blending with the strains of her violin, the music a poignant expression of her love.

She leaned closer to the coffin, her fingers brushing the cold, unyielding surface, her heart breaking and turn into a million p-pieces a new with each passing moment.

"I love you, Liam," she cried, her voice rising in a crescendo of despair. "I l-love you so much, a-and I can't i-imagine my life w-without you. P-please, please come back t-to me, if o-only for a moment, if only in m-my dreams, p-please l-love can you sh-show in my d-dreams everyday?. Please"

The silence that followed was deafening, a heavy pain of weight that seemed to press down on her from all sides. Her violin fell silent, the final notes hanging in the air like a fading echo of her love and longing to him.

Maya's sobs filled the room, the sound of a heart breaking, the sound of a love that would never die, the sound of memories that they shared together, the vows that they make, the plans that they dream, even in the face of unbearable loss.

And so she sat there, alone in the dark, flickering light, her heart and soul laid bare, her music is carried her love and her sorrow into the still, silent night. The room seemed to hold its breath, as if sharing in her grief, a silent witness to the depth of her loss, love and the unending ache, pain of a heart that forever broken.

Thank you sweetie's😿

-ssel ©