Rush and After Hours

💖💖💖

WITH HIM PARTS 20 - 21

RUSH HOUR

I pulled him onto the streets, stepping up the pedestrian overpass and going down to teach the other side of EDSA to wait for the bus.

Nakasimangot siya, he really didn't like the idea pero wala naman kaming choice ngayon.

"Let's just ride a taxi, please," he said again.

"Wala ngang taxi,'di ba? Kanina pa tayo nag-aabang, lahat puno?"

He snorted.

Gamit ng buong Marketing Department and dalawang service van.

We couldn't bring his car. Mata traffic lang kami dahil ang daanan ng private vehicle ay sinakop ng MMDA, hindi namin alam kung bakit.

The report was not good. He was pissed. From our main office in Ortigas we had to go to Makati, fast. Siguradong hindi kami aabot at mata-traffic lang kung magda- drive siya.

He didn't want to commute pero puno ang lahat ng taxi. The situation didn't leave us much choice but to ride the bus. Mali-late na kasi kami.

Being out here, I had seen the difference in his aura from the normal guys. He was a lot taller and wearing a cream long-sleeved shirt today. His black trousers were hugging his thighs really well.

Pinagtitinginan na nga siya ng mga girls. He had a day old stubbles in light shade.

His wavy hair was getting messy because of the wind. He kept on combing it with his fingers.

While I am just wearing a short blue-black sleeveless dress and an inch heeled sandals, my hair was in a ponytail.

The wind was blowing although the sun was up.

I saw the Ayala LRT bus. I looked up at him. "Sasakay tayo diyan, oh!"

Tumango lang siya, nakasimangot pa rin.