Chapter. 24

(Chapter dedicated to @mygerard, thanks for all the votes!)

The glow only grew in brightness as I neared it. It is Ivory, and the glow is my tracker. I have since learned how to track people from my world, through the stone in my chest. To be honest, it can do more than I thought actually.
Even though I know what I am doing is necessary, I can't help but feel a pang of guilt in my chest, whether it's for joining the opposite side or because I left everyone behind, I don't know, but the pang is only growing.
I set my sights on a old house in the distance. It was defiantly old, the white paint peeling and the blue singled roof had shingles falling off but all together, it looked livable, at some point.
Maybe this is where Ivory is residing...
I take my cautions as I approach the house.
A noticeable tear slips down my face. Am I doing the right thing? I mean, Ivory is the enemy, and who knows what I'm getting myself into.
Shaking my head, and the feeling, I enter the house cautiously. It's dark, but I can tell that someone is defiantly here.
"State your name and why you are here."
The words startle me, but I turn around to face the eyes of a ivory coloured hair girl. Like her hair, I'm guessing this girl is Ivory. She has piercing grey eyes that stare back at me and a tall, slim figure. Though being slim, she seems to be strong, stronger than I am by far.
I hold out the dagger that was stuck into my side a while ago, the one I have kept in my bag that I carry around with me for some reason.
"My name is Natalie, and I am here to see Ivory, to tell her that I would like to join her cause."
She eyes me and takes the dagger from my hand, inspecting it closely. She nods her head once before looking up at me.
"I am Ivory, can you tell me why the princess would want to join me?"
I suck in a breath and speak as soft and calm as I can.
"I have similar interests as you, meaning I would also like to go back to or world, to no war and a time of what it used to be like."
She nods once before calling two names.
"Bliss! Armenia!"
Instantly a burgundy haired girl and a silver haired girl walk into the room.
"Though we aren't going to trust you right away, you should still know who we are, this," she gestures to the girl with silver hair," is Bliss."
This girl looks demeaning, intriguing and terrifying at the same time. Her hair is long cropped with long bangs that hang I front of her eyes, like Ivory, she has grey eyes, only gets are darker. Her lips are full and tinted with a bold pink colour.
She inspects me, but before I can say anything, Ivory speaks first.
"And this is Armenia."
She gestures to the girl with the burgundy hair. She has deep brown eyes and light pink lips that would catch anyone's attention.
Both girls are curvy and seem to be the same height, a little shorter than Ivory.
All together, they are menacing. They inspect me as though I am their prey, and that makes me slightly more nervous.
"We are the Delfs, warriors of the Linha clan, and we accept your request to join, Natalie of Alfa."

I haven't updated in a while and I am sad about that, sorry :(. I've been trying to figure out how to end Sypher. Yes it's coming to an end :(. Well I you want to heck out other stories, look at stepintothedark .
Don't be a silent reader!
Vote, comment and fan!
I love you all! -C