Prologue

REALLY OLD AND NOT EDITED! SOON TO BE UPDATED AND EDITED!

© All rights reserved sparkiiy

PROLAUGE

My name is Natalie Mandella. Nati or nelly for short. I have been living in my house since I was 7. I am 17 now. Now I know what you are probably thinking. It's my house you live there anyway. No, nothing like that. I never leave, my parents forbid it. I remember when I was seven they took me to the doctors for one of my regular check ups. The doctor took my parents into another room to show them some of my x-rays, when they came out of the room! they drove me home and I haven't been out allowed since. Welles except to take out the garbage and to get fresh air. Now I know what your thinking this time, why don't I just run away? I can't. My parents put a bracelet on me when we first got home from the doctors. If I try to run away it will make me pass out. I don't know why, or I didn't. My parents went out for dinner one night when I was fifteen and my dad made the mistake of leaving my X-rays up on his laptop. I went into the office to get my book. Yeah I took a few looks at it then realized why I am locked up in my own house. I have some type of small stone in my chest. I still have absolutely no idea what it is or what it means, so I have ignored it. I guess you could say that was a mistake, you will figure it out later. So yeah this is my awkward story.