Chapter.12

I take in breaths and process everything she just told me.

"Anything else?" I manage to breath out.

"Yes" she replies. "Your people are awakening, well the ones that are in this world. From my understanding there are at least thirty here."

Thirty? The voice in my old me that my entire race was down here. I am going to have to trust that it was a honest misunderstanding. There is still one more question lingering in the back of my mind.

"What were-are the positions of my friends at court.?"

She smiles at my curiousness.

"Well Mandy is one of your high ladies. she is also your best friend. Carter is a prince of another kingdom, your love, and Cody is Carter's advisor."

Mandy being one of my high ladies is no surprise to me. Her and I have been through everything together so I would have guessed that was the position she is in. I figured Cody would be some type of official considering he is quite oh what's the word, high and and sophisticated. It might not seem like he is but when he wants to be, he can be. Carter's position came at a little bit of a surprise for me. I would have though he was anything but a prince. A guard maybe. But a prince. wow. I guess e seemed like prince material if you really looked closely. I smile and look at Shannon. I can't believe I thought she was my really mom for so long. Mandy calling me snaps me out of my thoughts.

"Uh Nati, you might want to see this."

Knowing that tone of voice she used I know something is wrong. I run into the living room and see Mandy, Carter, and Cody all huddled around the television watching the news. On the screen there are houses, and they are glowing, Glowing a bright white.

the reporter speaks and I think I am about to faint.

"houses throughout the state of Arizona have been lighting up with a bright white light and then someone from that house goes missing. Police still don't know what it is but they are putting it on case file. If anyone knows anything about this we ask that you call the main Arizona police.

I fall back onto my butt, on the couch.

"It's happening" Mandy says." They are are awaking and going home."

Well I hope you guys like this chapter! it's an interesting one, I guess. don't forget to vote, comment and follow!