Chapter. 25

They said the look had to be near the same as theirs and that Nautica, another one of the girls, is out getting me a new outfit made. Honestly, I didn't want to leave my modern teenage clothes behind but it is all part of the transition I guess. They first, went at taking off my make up. Once they did, I must say I felt quite bare. Then, the proceeded to attempt to dye my hair. Key word here: attempt. There was no way I was letting them dye my hair! So after a while of fussing, they finally braided it into a million tiny, tight braids before pulling it back into a mid-head pony tail.
After that, they said my skin was to pinkish and that I needed to be paler. I had not idea how they did it but they managed to flush most of the colour of of me, leaving me looking like a somewhat vampire.
When Nautica came back, I was quite mesmerized by her beauty. He hair was in long, dark double braids down her back and her eyes were beautiful and piercing, always seeming to change colour. He skin was a little darker than the others which really made her stand out. She seemed tall, but not as tall as Ivory.
All in all I would have to say that this bunch of girls, is a interesting bunch.
After slot of pursuading and struggling they finally managed to get me Ito the outfit. I mean, it looked modern enough. Tight, black skinny jeans with a dark grey short sleeved shirt, a leather jacket and black leather lace up boots (with a zipper on the side) that goes up to before my knee.
So here I am now, standing in front of a full body length mirror, looking at myself. I don't look anything like me, or the old me that is. Now that my hair is in so many braids, it looks darker, and all the leather makes me look more intimidating then I used to.
Ivory steps into the room with something in her hands. Taking cautious steps towards me, she holds her hands out to me, showing me a knife. I look at it, scared and entranced at the same time. It has a long blade and a gold handle with black vines that wrap around the handle.
"It was your fathers, he gave it to Scarlett to give to you but it wound up with me. You will learn to use it, with time."
She answers all my questions in a single sentence, ceasing Anything I was going to say. I pluck it from her hands, weighting it in my own, feeling it as it tips from side to side.
"Thank you," I smile at her. "What's the next plan?"
She shifts her weight and eyes me up and down.
"The next plan is to get home. We have you now so we should be able to open a portal somewhere, I think everyone is tired of this world."
I nod in response, trying to not make eye contact with her.
The truth is, I'm scared. I'm so used to this world and its ways. If I went back to where I'm from, what would happen? I know nothing about it, I don't remember anything. Would I have to be told everything from my friends? My new friends and not my old friends that I no longer have.
As if reading my mind, Ivory places a hand on my shoulder.
"All will be alright once we get there."

I thought that I posted this chapter but obviously not.
Enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! I love you all- C