Chapter.6

Mandy and I practically are jumping up and down. frozen is our cartoon, our favourite cartoon. yes I know what you are most likely thinking. yes, yes we are kids at heart. we have remembered all the lines so we will probably we acting like absolute doofuses in front of the boys. but who cares? ever heard of the song 'girls just wanna have fun'? well that's us.

I've known Mandy since kindergarten. I first met her when she accidentally spilled paint all over my knew 'hugs' t-shirt. we have been best friends ever since. honestly we are both still kids in our minds. singing loudly and making unnecessary messes are our specialty.

We sit next to each other, the only thing separating us is a bowl of popcorn and a bag of jube jubes. Carter sits to my left and Cody to Mandy's right. on the floor of course, why would you watch a good movie on the couch?

It was pretty fun, I mean as fun as watching a movie can get. Cody decided to jump up and start a popcorn war. oddly enough us girls won.

Right now Carter and Mandy are up. I'm pretending to sleep but in actually listening in on their conversation.

"I just don't know how to ask her" Carter says.

"If you really like her ask her the night before her birthday, she will have to says yes." Mandy suggests it.

"But how just how do I ask her to be my girlfriend I mean she barley knows my Mandy, how is she supposed to know that I've been watching her for so long. that doesn't sound stalkerish does it?" Carter sighs.

Does he really like me? Or is this just some type of scam? Honestly I don't know but right now all I can think about is sleep. about six minutes later Mandy and Carter settle down in thirty sleeping bags.

I can't help but think about what they were saying. I mean, I am trying to sleep but I just can't. if Carter really likes me what is going to happen. My birthday is in a day and I am so waiting to see what is in store for me.

But what if he was talking about some girl at his and Mandy's school that's birthday that is coming up in a few days as well. I'm going to place my bet on that one considering it is probably some girl from their school.

I settle down in that idea and move a little closer to Carter. He shifts in his what I'm guessing restless sleep and puts his arm around me, pulling me closer into him. I am startled at first but then I relax.

He starts to murmur in his sleep and I giggle a little when if hear what his says at first. not so much after.

"I love..." I smirk and let out a giggle.

"I love... I love Natalie..."

What!?

Hey guys I am so sorry I haven't updated in a log time I have been super busy with school and then I was also at camp and I am writing and I just got back andddddddddd I am also writin sypher anddddddddddddd I am writing a story with my friend so yeah I hope you guys can forgive give me. And thanks so much for all the votes and reads you guys are absolutely amazing thank you!!!!!!

Don't forget to:

VOTE

&

COMMENT

&

FOLLOW

.

Thanks!!

-Christine