Chapter. 13

It is now down powering outside and the four of us, me, Mandy, Cody, and Carter, stand outside by a local bus stop in the mist of it. We have been standing out here for about a hour, and we are absolutely drenched. After the news report on the tv, Shannon suggested we go find the portal to Eldiria. After packing the essentials, and a lot of money, we headed out. And that is how we ended up here. Mandy is leaning against Cody with a hand on her head. I think they should become a couple. Shannon told me they were apparently together when we were in Eldiria but it was against many laws so they broke it off. I still don't know why it was against laws. it might have been that they were from different kingdoms, I have no idea.

I keep looking over at Mandy and Cody. She is sniffling and shivering. Oh I hope she is not sick. I am snapped out of my daze and thoughts when something is placed around my shoulders. Looking up at Carter, I smile, great-full for the small gesture. Even though I am already drenched, I am happy for the small protection form the rain.

Before I had any memories f my past, I never really talked to Carter all hat much. Yes he had been my neighbour for such a long time, and yes we did exchange a few words here and there every now and then, but we only really started talking a few days ago. I would have never though that having three simple friends would escalate into something this big. I never would have thought.

"Won't you catch a cold?" I ask Carter, watching him as the cold rain hits his bare arms an drenches his shirt even more.

"I'll be fine, as long as you are warm, that's all that matters."

I can't help but flash him a simple, happy smile. I then, turn my head back towards the road, waiting for the bus to come. Finally, finally it arrives, pulling up in front of us and opening it welcoming doors, we all hurry inside, out of the rain. Cody hands the bus driver the tickets and tells him where we are headed, South Carolina. The bus is a large, black, double decker, with nice big cushiony seats. We, one by one, make our way up the stairs and up to the top level. Rows and rows of empty seats line each side. All four of us walk to the very back and Mandy and I get window seats, Carter sits next to me and Cody, next to Mandy.

"What are we going to do?" I ask Carter quietly, knowing Mandy is already asleep.

"We wait and see what happens from here on out, the prophecy could change at anytime so it's best we wait and see what happens."

I nod my head as he pulls me closer.

"Now gets some sleep, we it will be hours before we arrive in South Carolina."

Obeying his words I place my head on his wet, muscled chest and curl up towards him. After a few minutes I finally fall asleep.

Hey guys, sorry this chapter is late, please enjoy, I will try overly harder next time, again sorry guys!