Chapter. 27

Behind me stand five people. The same five people that were-are always there for me, the ones I left because of a stupid mistake. Carter, Cody, Mandy, Scarlett and Ethan. They look terrible, like they haven't slept in days. Their eyes are sullen and they are all so pale. I hear someone's breath hitch beside me. Armenia walks over towards the other girls, away from me and my 'friends'.
Emotions take control of me, causing me to go into over drive. I start to tear up as Mandy runs towards me, tackling me towards the ground. This is defiantly one of those cheesy moments in those Romantic sit coms.
When Mandy starts crying, I do the opposite of the mood: I laugh. And when I say that I laugh, I don't mean a small giggle, no, I mean a full on belting. This is one of those moments where you would just look at what's good on and whisper 'goals'. Soon, the others join me, so we are all sitting there on the dirty ground of the forest park. Because we are so entangled, it's a bit of a challenge to untangle, but when I do, I see Carter standing awkwardly off to the side.
Now my conscious is screaming not to go I've there. I know I messed up, man I messed up huge, but that's no reason so not apologize, right? I mean, I dot want to loose him, no, not at all.
My body seems to ache with every single step I take towards him, my muscles pulling tighter, causing me to walk slower. Everything seems to be in a time bubble, everything is going slowly, except for us. He take only two long strides over to me and before I know it, he's kissing me. This is what I missed, this is everything I have needed in the weekend I have gone. Yes, it has been weeks where it felt like days. So here I am kissing him, sparks flying everywhere, and I'm happy. For the first time in a long time, I'm happy. I pull away and look into his eyes, seeing thy are full of longing and pleasing.
"I'm so so sorry Carter, I'm such a idiot.."
"It's okay, Scarlett got Zack to talk, everything between us is okay."
"Can we go back to what it was like? Drama is honesty not my thing at all."
He kisses me again, my hands firmly planted on his arms.
"I love you so much," he mumbles against my lips.
Should I be shocked? No, I've known he's loved me, he's never said anything but wee shared this connection, and now that he's actually said the words, it all seems more really, more emotional.
"I love you too," I mumble back, smiling like a idiot.
"Sorry guys, hate to break up the love fest but we have a petal to find before the end of the winter so if you are ready to go, let's split!" I hear Ethan call from the bus which is parked across the road. I giggle, leaning into Carter slightly. Everything from now on will be good, that I can tell, we're going home.

I had a 2000 word chapter here but nope, the chapter just had to delete... Oh well though, I rewrote it, it's not as good as the last chapter and I'm not too happy with it, but enjoy!
Vote, comment and fan, love you all! -C