Chapter.16

The white light was just as blinding as always, but this one time, it seemed more vivid. Like the memory I am about to experience is a more heart racing one.

Nerves start to rack my body as I start to experience the next memory.

We appear in a room full of screaming children. A birthday party, my birthday party. I look over at the little girl, sitting on the throne at the front of the room. She looks to be nine years old so that must be how old she is turning. She looks older than the other memory, more mature. Her hair is no longer up, it rests on her shoulders. She swapped her frilly dresses for more divine dresses that suits her age.

She was remarkably beautiful for the age if nine. I smile and watch as everyone circles around her as he starts opening her many presents. They were stacked high all around her and infront of her. They came in all shapes in sizes, more colours than I knew even existed, and bows that were bigger than my hand. I must have been one expensive kid on my birthdays.

She rips open the nearest present and her eyes light up. She pulls out a locket. I stepped closer so I can take a better look at it. It was silver with a gold trim and her name is engraved in the back of the locket. Nadalia.

I smile. I have that locked with me back on the bus, although I have always thought it said Natalie on the back. I turn to the little girl that is my guide, in a sudden realization of something.

"If I am nine in this memory, then why was I seven when I was sent to earth?"

She turns to me and cocks her head to one side.

"You were seventeen when you were sent I earth. Your age was rewound by ten years, therefore leaving you to grown up and become accustom to their living traditions."

I nod my head at the new found news and turn back to the memory.

She grabs another present and begins to tear open the wrapping paper.

She reaches the core I the present and the doors to the great room burst open, allowing at least twenty men to file I to the room. Bandits. There is a abundance of screaming and then my eyes open, I am back on the bus.

So what did everyone think? The story will get moving more now. this chapter is a little but longer I think. anyway I hope everyone enjoyed! sorry I haven't been updating in a while, I have been extremely busy. So yeah, more updates should come soon!!

Nightmares and presents

-Chris