CHAPTER 1

Love, hate Relationship

Hyun Bin admits that he get so bored on his blind date today but he try to act okay so the girl will not  get offended.

"How about let's watch a movie after this?" The girl suggested. Hyun Bin let out a force smile. "How about let's do it, next time..." He said. "Oh my god! You're really into me, and you assume that there will be next time." The girl said. "What?" Hyun Bin said and try to control his laughter. "Arasso... Let's meet next time but let's watch a movie today, deal?" She said.

'Full of confidence...' In his mind. He drink his wine and nodded.

He secretly take his phone and browsing it under the table. He open their group chat and read what's the latest happening.

Yejin: yah! Did anyone knows where the hell is Bin today?

Hyo Jin: I don't know Im still at work.. Ask Dong Gun...

Dong Gun: He's in the blind date today at restaurant somewhere in Itaewon..

"Aishh! Yah Jang Dong Gun! I told you to keep it secret from her..." He said. The chat conversation end an hour ago.

"Yah! Are you listening to me?" The girl said. Hyun Bin nodded. "Im sorry what did you say again?  I'm so lost with your beauty..." He said.  The girl blushed and and make a beautiful eyes infront of him. Hyun Bin let out an awkward smile.

"What the hell are you doing here??" Yejin said when she saw Hyun Bin.  Hyun Bin and the girl got startled.

Hyun Bin got shocked to see her wearing a maternity dress and her tummy is big.

"Who the hell are you?" The girl said. Yejin flip her hair. "Yah! Im his beautiful wife and a beautiful mother of four children... Oops I mean five." She said and pointed her tummy.

"Yah! Yejin!" He said.

"You knew her??" The girl said. "Wait! I  can explain.. Please calm down." He said and they started to caught the attention of everyone in the restaurant.

"Ofcourse, we're sex buddy and our children are the evidence of our love making. Did you want to meet them?" Yejin said and she intently loud her voice. Hyun Bin cover his face because of embarrassment.

"Yah! Jagiya.... You're so mean to me... How could you do this to me??" She said with her teary eyes. "I will never let this slide... I swear I will sue you including this girl... And I'll make sure you will never see our children..." Yejin shouted and walk away towards the door. 

"Yah! Son Ye jin!" Hyun Bin shouted.

The girl got shocked and gave him a death glared.  Hyun Bin try to smile but he was so shocked when some wine pour on his face. "Fuck you!"The woman shouted and stood up and left the restaurant like a storm.

Hyun Bin wipe his face and clench his fist. He take his money and immediately leave from the restaurant  because of embarrassment he felt.

Yejin drive as fast as she could and she turn the volume of her radio. She sing loudly while driving heading to her apartment.

When she reach her apartment she seated on the sofa and put her feet on the center table.

Minutes had been passed when she heard her door click. She immediately stood up and she see Hyun Bin enter the door. "How did you know my password? I already change it months ago..." She said. "You ruined my date and you get me embarrassed..." He said. Ye jin rolled her eyes and walk to the kitchen. "It's my revenge on ruining my date last week, remember?" She said.

Flashback

Yejin is so excited as she walk at the hallway. Hyo Jin manage to set her a date with her long time crush during their college days.