CHAPTER 13

Confirmation

Yejin keep tossing on her bed while smiling as she recall what happened between her and Hyun Bin on his place week ago. She bite her lower lips and she feel her face is blushing.

"Yah! Yejin! Are a teenager to feel this way?" She said to herself. "But what can I do? I can call him mine now..." She said and scream like crazy.

Flashback

At Hyun Bin's apartment

When Young Ae left them alone, the two was seated far away from each other. Both of them didnt know how to break the awkwardness between them.

"Yej..." Bin said.
"Bin shhi..." Yejin said.

The two let out a peal of laughter. "You go first... I'm listening..." She said. 
Hyun Bin gain his courage before he speak. "Can I come closer to you?" He asked. Yejin let out a small laugh and she nodded. 

Hyun Bin immediately sit next to her. "Im sorry for what happened earlier..." He said. Yejin smile faded and look away. "Are you talking about the kiss or because Young Ae Eonnie caught us kissing?" She asked. 

"Both..." He said. Yejin gave him a death glared. "Waeyo?" He asked. She stood up and let out a deep sigh.  "Wae? Are you telling me that you regret it? I mean that you kiss me?" She said.

"Aniyo! I waited for a long time to kiss you!" He immediately said.

They both startled on what Hyun Bin said.

Yejin try not to smile. "Really?" She said. Hyun Bin ears are now turning red. He stood up and hold her hands and kiss it. 

"You know what I regret the most?" He said. "For not confessing my true feelings to you back then." He said.

Yejin got surprised. "You mean..." She said. Hyun Bin smile as he nodded. "Yes, Yej... I love you for a long time... But I was so coward and scared back then, I already jump to the conclusion without giving it a try." He said. 

Yejin smile.

"I heard you and Dong Gun talking... And telling me that Im not your type and I'm only your bestfriend." She said. "And it's too painful to heard it from you. That's the reason why I got so drunk that day." She said.

Hyun Bin hug her.

"I lied to hide my true feelings for you.  Im scared to loose you forever of if confessed." He said. "I'm sorry that I hurt you... But honestly, Im so crazy inlove with you, Yej." He said.

Yejin smile and hug him back. "I love you, Bin shhi..." She whispered. Hyun Bin smile. "It's better to hear it now than the last time you confessed to me..." He whispered.

Yejin look at him but still wrapping her arms on his waist. "I confessed? Yah! I don't remember that I confessed to you.." She said. Hyun Bin try to control his laughter.

"I wish I'm Shin Hye so I can confessed my true feelings for you... I love you, Bin..." He copied Yejin. "I love you, Bin..." He added.

Yejin tilt her head. "You're joking right? I never told you that..." She said. Hyun Bin smile widely. "No Im not... You're really drunk the night that you confessed." He said.

Yejin look at him. "No! I don't believe you... We're not talking to each other that's why I got drunk the last time and Hyo Jin is with-" She said but she stop when she suddenly remember the hang over soup.

Her eyes widen and look at him while Hyun Bin smile teasingly. Yejin immediately cover her face because of embarrassment.

Hyun Bin laugh.