CHAPTER 20

The Gap

Side story

Hyun Bin is still looking at the bottle of wine.

Yejin is standing behind him. "Let's talk..." She said. Hyun Bin let out a deep sigh. He get jealous but he also trust her. "Just answer my question with all honesty, Yej..." He said. He turn around to face her. "Is he still pursuing you? When did the last time he visit you?" He asked.

Yejin release a deep sigh. "I thought he stop, but recently I received flowers from him.." She said. "And you didn't tell me about it..." He said and he started to get mad.

"Because I know you've been like that... You will get jealous and... I'm afraid that this will become a problem to us." She said. Hyun Bin recalled the pictures that was sent to him. "Is he regularly went here?" He said.

"No!" She said. "But I admit he went here before. And that is the time that we talked about my relationship with you and I assume he accepted it." She said.

Yejin stand infront of him. "Bin..." She said. "I don't know why he went here but trust me... I'll never do anything to ruin our relationship... Because I love you.."She said.

Hyun Bin look at her. "I don't know, Yej..." He said.

"Bin..." She called.

He walks towards the door and went outside.

Yejin got worry on his reaction and disappointed to herself because she couldn't protect his feelings. She seated on the sofa and put her two hands on her head.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Present days

It's been week when that incident happened. Hyun Bin and Yejin still never talked to each other because of that and there's another round of rumor about Ji Sub and Yejin appear on the news with a photo attached just like the photo that was sent to Hyun Bin.

Hyun Bin is on his place drinking some beer. He never went to his work for days. But he requested his secretary to dig information on who's the owner of the unknown number who's the one who sent him that photo.

His doorbell rings but he didn't open it. All he want is to be alone for awhile. He immediately stood up when his door suddenly open.

"So you're busy on drinking here while me is busy on the company to do your work?" Young Ae said. Hyun Bin didn't speak and he continue his drinking. "Is it because of the news about Yejin? That's why you sulking like that? " Young Ae said.

"Noona... Please... Not today..." He said.  Young Ae let out a deep sigh and sit next to him. She grab a can of beer and drink it.

"Yah! What you're thinking of? Are you doubting her love for you?" She asked. Hyun Bin didn't speak instead he drink another can of beer.

"You should talk to her... She needs you right now..." She said. "I went her last time and I confirmed that you and her has problem. Bin, you knew her well and I also knew her. She will never cheated on you." She said. "Yejin is only the victim of that rumors and she needs you right now." Young Ae added.

"I know but..." Hyun Bin said.

Young Ae drink her beer before she speak and she let out a deep sigh.

"Is it because of Eomma?" She said. Hyun Bin look at her. "She's not like her, Bin... And it's unfair for Yejin that you already judge her without hearing her side." Young Ae said.