CHAPTER 17

The temptress

Yejin is looking around near the hotel where the event is held. She was waiting for Hyun Bin who is inside to attend on a seminar. 

She's stop when she saw a boutique that sells different style of ladies undergarments. She let out a sweet smile and she got blushed while looking at the mannequin.

"Annyeong Haseyo..." The sales clerk greeted her. "Annyeong Haseyo..." She said with a smile when she go inside.

She look around and her eyes stop at on a red sexy lingerie. And she think about something.

"Gosh... What I am thinking..." She said and let out a small laughter. The sales clerk heard her but try to control her laugh.

"Are you looking for some sexy lingerie for your honeymoon?" The sales clerk asked. 

Yejin got blushed. "Aniyo!" She said. The sales clerk smile when she notice that her face is all red. "I'm looking for a gift to my bestfriend's wedding..." She lied. "Can you recommend me something? I think we're on the same size..." She said. "Arasso..." The sales clerk said.

"This our the most expensive and seductive style. It is also a limited edition..." She said.

Yejin amazed on how pretty and daring it is when she saw it. "Can I ask you a question?" She asked. "What is it?" The sales clerk said. 

Yejin look around and she smile when no one is around. "If I'll wear this... I mean if my bestfriend wear this, you think my... I mean her husband to be will find her hot and sexy?" She whispered. The sales clerk let out a small laugh. "Waeyo?" She said. "I'm sorry but I find you so cute on asking that..." The sales clerk said. 

Yejin let out a small smile.

"Ofcourse... I think your... I mean her husband to be will really love it and he will go crazy on her when she wear it to their honeymoon." The sales clerk said.

Yejin look at again to the lingerie. "Are you sure?" She asked. The sales clerk nodded. "I'll take this and that one." She said and pointed the pair of red lace bra and panty.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin look around the lobby when he didn't saw Yejin. He went outside and walk at the seashore  to see if Yejin was there but he couldn't find her. He take his phone and call her but she didn't answer his call. On the third attempt, Yejin answered it.

Bin: Where are you?

Yejin: I'm here at the rest house, Bin..

Bin: Waeyo? Are you okay?

Yejin: I'm not feeling well that's why I decide to went back here and rest.

Bin: Arasso... Just rest and wait me... Don't move, Arasso?

Yejin: Arasso...

Hyun Bin end their conversation and run towards to his car.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Ji Sub is drinking in an exclusive bar some where in Itaewon. Some celebrities went there to drink because of the privacy and friendly environment. "Mr. So, you're already drunk..." His assistant said. Ji Sub is looking at Yejin's photo during his fan meeting while his drinking his alcohol. "This is the first time that I fall inlove this way but this is also the first time that I've been rejected." He said. His assistant silently listening to him. He see how Ji Sub got devastated when Yejin told him to stop pursuing her.

"You said that she's happy with that guy... So you must be happy for her too and move on." He said.  Ji Sub let out a small smile. "I'll try... But I couldn't control myself to still love her and to still wanting her.... What should I do?" He said. His assistant tap him on his shoulder. "Just cry and later you can get over it." He said.