CHAPTER 19

Wrong move, Ji Sub!

Side story

Yejin wokes up and she feel his arms around her waist. She smile when she remember what they did last night. She slowly turn around to face him. She's smiling because she couldn't believe that this handsome guy is beside her. He touch his nose and lips.  She adjust her face to kiss him and she is so startled when he moves. Yejin pretend to be asleep and close her eyes.

Hyun Bin woke up and smile to see Yejin's pretty face. They both still naked and only a white blanket that cover their bodies. Hyun Bin kiss her and he smile when Yejin startled.

"Pretending to be asleep? I can do more while you're sleeping, Yej..." He said while touching her face.

Yejin immediately open her eyes. "I love you..."He said softly. "I love you, Bin shhi..." She said. Hyun Bin let out a silly smile. "How about let's do a recap on what we did last night..." He said. Yejin let out a peal of laughter. "Yah! My body still aching..." She said. Hyun Bin pull the blanket and went inside. Yejin scream and let out a peal of laughter when Hyun Bin started to touch her under the blanket.

"Bin shhi, stop..." She said while laughing.

"C'mon, Yej... I want to see it.." Hyun Bin said as he trying to take off her arms on her chest. "I won't! you tore my lingerie... Did you know how much is it?" She said. Hyun Bin let out a peal of laughter. "I'll buy a new one for you... So please can I touch it now.." He said.

"No!" Yejin said.

Their laughter and giggles filled the entire room. And in that cold morning they did another round of love making.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Present days

The two got back from Jeju Island. Hyun Bin send her to her place. "Are you sure, you don't want to sleep over to my place?" He asked. Yejin let out a peal of laughter. "Yes I'm sure of it... I know what you're thinking now, Mr. Hyun..." She said. Hyun Bin laugh.

"It's getting late, Bin... Make sure to drive safe, Arasso? And call me when you get home." She said. Hyun Bin nodded and he kiss her. "Arasso... I'll fetch you tomorrow... Goodnight and I love you..." He said. Yejin smile. "Goodnight... I love you more, Bin..." She said.

She waves her hand before she go inside to the building.

It's already ten o clock in the evening when she heard her door bell ring. She's putting her lotion  while drinking her wine when she heard it.

"Yah! I told you to stay on your place..." She said when she assumed that it is Hyun Bin but she was so surprised to see Ji Sub infront of her door.

"Ji Sub... What are you doing here?" She said. "gosh, you're drunk..." She said. "Yejin... I miss you..." He said. "Where's your assistant?" She asked. "I'll go here alone... I want to talk to you." Ji Sub said. "Let's talk when you sober..." She said.

"Just wait me here... I'll take my phone." She said. She let him stay outside the door but she stop from her walk when she realize that might someone see him outside.

"Aishhh.." She said.

She open the door and let him come in. "Have a sit and wait me..."She said. 

Ji sub look around and saw the picture of Hyun Bin and Yejin together. His heart breaks when he remembered what Shin Hye told him.