CHAPTER 4

The Raffle winner

Ji Sub look away when he feel his face got hotter and red. The emcee notice it. "Are you okay, Actor So? You're blushing?" He said. "What?" Ji sub said. Everyone laugh and Ji Sub let out an awkward smile and steal a glance to where the girl is seated and he saw her busy on chatting on the guy beside her.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin feel his sudden change of mood when he notice that Ji Sub is stealing glances to Yejin but Yejin didn't notice him.

"Aigoo... Why I sudden feel that is so hard to breath?" He whispered.

In the middle of the event, the emcee announce about the surprised raffle. "Everyone listen... If you remember before everyone enter here, all of you wrote your names in a piece of paper and drop it on a box near the door." The Emcee said.

"Actor So Ji Sub's team held a surprised raffle as thank you for his fans. Before this event will end, Actor So Ji Sub will pick one winner who will have a chance to meet and greet him here on the stage plus a surprised gift for the winner." The Emcee said.

The crowd including Yejin are all excited for the raffle.  They're cheering and shouted Ji Sub's name. But not all the crowd is happy,  Hyun Bin keep frowning while looking to his bestfriend who is her attention is on her favorite actor. He let out a deep sigh.

"If I will be the winner... I promise to do anything you want, Bin shhi... As my thank you for this wonderful night." Yejin said and blink at him. "I hope you will be the winner so you will be my servant for one month." He said. Yejin's eyes got widen, "Yah! For a month? You're being mean, Bin shhi..." She said. "Wae?? You're the one who suggest it..." He said. Yejin let out a deep sigh. "Arasso... Arasso..." She said.

Hyun bin look at her.

Ji Sub keep stealing glances to Yejin. And he look away when they're eyes met. "Whoah..." He said. 'This is the first time i feel so nervous while looking to a girl...' In Ji Sub's mind.

This is the part where all the people who avail the VIP seat can went to the stage to have his autograph  and they can also greet him and take a photo with him.

Yejin is so excited while she's in the line with Hyun Bin. "Yah! What's this?  You also want his autograph?" Yejin whispered. Hyun Bin look at him with his pout lips. "Wae? I notice you keep frowning the whole time?" She asked. Hyun Bin smile,  'So she still noticing me...' In his mind. Yejin tilt her head and got confused. "What's with him? He's frowning then he smiling..." She murmured.

Ji Sub couldn't believe on what he's been seeing. The girl who caught his attention is more prettier infront of him. In his thought.

He immediately extend his hand on her. Yejin eye smile appear and take his hand. Ji sub gulped as he feel her soft and beautiful hand.

Hyun Bin look at him and look to their hands. He let out a deep sigh and gently push her. Ji sub and Yejin got startled and look at him. "Yah! There's so many of us here waiting for his autograph..." He said. "What?!" Yejin said. "Aishh!" Yejin added.

Ji Sub let out a small smile. "Can I know your name?" He asked to Yejin and he ignored Hyun Bin. "What?" Yejin asked. "I mean...uhm... What name I will write here?" Ji Sub said.

Yejin got blushed and let out a small laugh. "Yejin! Son Ye Jin.." She said with sparks on her eyes.

"Aigoo... How can easily gave her full name to strangers?" Hyun Bin murmured.

Ji Sub write a message on the magazine before he sign it. He smile and gave it to Yejin. "Kamsahamnida!" Yejin said. She was about to went down on the stage when Ji Sub speak. "We can also have a photo together,If you want?" He said. Yejin got surprised. "Really?" She said. Ji Sub happily nodded.

Yejin immediately take out her phone and give it to Hyun Bin. "Can you take us a photo?" She whispered.

Ji Sub stood up. "Please take us a photo..." He said to his assistant.

Yejin and Ji Sub stand beside each other. Yejin make a heart sign then she smile but she was so startled to feel Ji Sub's hand on her shoulder.

'Oh my god!...' In her mind.

Hyun Bin saw it. "Yah! She's only your fan. Its not right to touch her without her permission." He said. Ji sub got shocked and take off  his hand from her.

"Yah!Hyun Bin!" She whispered and gave him a death glared.

"No, its okay... You can also hug me..." Yejin said and let out a peal of laughter. "I mean...it's not a big deal on me..." She said.

"Yah! Yejin shhi!" Hyun Bin reacted.

"Wae?" She whispered.

Ji Sub smile and take back his hand on her shoulder then Hyun Bin let out a deep sigh before he continue on taking a photo of them.

Yejin excitedly went back to their seat. "Yah! I know he's an artist but he's also a stranger,Yej...." Hyun Bin said. Yejin gave him a death glared. "You're a kill joy, Bin. I dont get it... You insist on coming here with me but you're being like that." She said. Hyun Bin didnt speak because her word hits him.

The event continues with more fun and laughters. And now, Ji sub stand and walk towards where the box is. Where the names of his fans is inside of it. He only need to pick one winner to be on the stage with him.

"Actor So you may start now... And lets see who is the lucky winner for tonight." The emcee said.

Everyone is shouting and cheering because of excitement including Yejin.

Ji Sub look at her and hoping she's the lucky one. He put his hand inside and take a piece of paper from it.

"Are you guys ready??" The emcee said when Ji Sub gave hime the paper.

"Yes!!!" Everyone shouted.

The emcee open the paper and look to the VIP seats. "The lucky winner is from the VIP seats..." He said.

Ji Sub smile.

"She is seated in number 405 and her name is Son Ye Jin!" The emcee announced. "Our lucky winner for tonight is Ms. Son Ye Jin from VIP seat #405.... Come here and join us on the stage..." The emcee said.

"Oh my god!!!" Yejin said.  "Did I heard it right???" She asked to Hyun Bin.  "I won!  Bin..." She said happily.  And they both saw Yejin's face appear on the screen. 

Ji sub smile and he feel happy to see Yejin's face on the screen.  "Wow! She's so pretty!!!" The emcee said. 

"Son Ye Jin?? " Shin Hye said when she recognized her. 

Yejin got so nervous while walking towards the stage.  Everyone cheering when Ji Sub suddenly held her hand and assist her on the stairs. Yejin smile. 

"She's pretty.... Are you sure you're not an actress? "The emcee said.  Yejin got blushed and shook her head. "Aniyo..." She said shyly.  Ji Sub still looking at her.

"Because you're a winner you have a chance to sit and join Actor So here on stage plus you will also a surprised gift from Actor So." The emcee said. 

Yejin let out a peal of laughter. "Thank you so much!" She said.

"Can I make an additional prize for her?" Ji Sub said.  All of them look at him including Yejin. 

Ji Sub look at her eyes then he smile. "A dinner date with me in a fancy restaurant after this event..." He said.

Yejin got surprised.

Everyone is happily cheering and got envy to Yejin for becoming a winner. 

Hyun Bin frowned while looking at the two on the stage. "A player moves..." He said and look away. 

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A/N

Someone feel so jealous....  Lets see if he is really jealous.... But why??? 🤔🤔

Hi guys...  Why I feel so kilig tonight...  😁😁😍