CHAPTER 12

The kiss

"Yej!" He called.
"Wae?" She said.

Hyun Bin let out a deep sigh. His phone ring again and Shin Hye's name registered again on the screen. Yejin let out a deep sigh. "Just answer her call! It's irritating me...  So please answer it and let me go home." She said.

She stop from her walk when she heard Hyun Bin answer the call.

"Look, Shin Hye... I'm with Yejin right now... I have no time to accept any calls tonight." He said.

Yejin heart keep pounding.

"Like what you wanted... I answered her call." He said. "I don't know why she called but-" He said but he couldn't finish when Yejin suddenly speak. "You don't have to explained..." She said.

He makes her heart fluttered but Yejin try to ignored it because she didn't want to assume something.

She take one step but Hyun bin speak.

"If you take another step... I will make my next move..." He said.

Yejin turn around to face him. "Yah! Are threatening me? Please stop playing, Bin... Im not in a mood for that." She said and rolled her eyes.  She turn around and went outside from his room.

"That girl always ruined my plan to confess on her." He said. "Arasso... It's time for my next move..." He said. He make large step and walk fast outside his room to follow her.

Yejin near at the door when Hyun Bin grab her on her arms and gently turn her around to face him. "I told you, If you take one step, I'll make my next move..." He said.

Hyun Bin pull her closer to him and adjust his face to kiss her. Yejin got startled and makes her eyes wide open. Hyun Bin release her lips when she didn't react.

He look at her and caress her face. Yejin look at him. He kiss her again gently and lean her on the wall. Yejin close her eyes and let him kiss her.

She's waiting on this. To be kiss by him feels like heaven, In her thoughts.

Finally, she gave in. She wrapped her arms around his neck and Hyun Bin carry her and walk towards to the counter table without breaking their kiss.

He gently sit her on the top of it as they continue on their kissing. 

Hyun Bin take off his shirt and kiss her again. She moaned when Hyun Bin bite her lower lips.

"Oh my god!" Young Ae said when she saw the two on that akward position. 

The two got shocked to see Young Ae standing and smile teasingly while looking at them.

Yejin hug him and hide her face on him because of embarrassment she felt. She feel her face is all red.

Hyun Bin also got blushed because of shyness.

Young Ae try not to laugh. "What's going on here?" She said.

"Yah!! You always barge in my place, Noona!" He said.

Yejin look to Young Ae.

"Annyeong Haseyo, Eonnie..." She said and let out an akward smile.

Young Ae look at the two as she crossed her arms. "Before you explain to me, just fix yourself first..." She said.

Hyun Bin assist her to get down from the counter table and he take his shirt on the floor.

Because of panicked they both run towards to his room.

"Yah! Im still here!" Young Ae shouted. 

Yejin and Hyun Bin look to each other. "Aishh!" She said and she immediately went inside his room. Hyun Bin bite his lower lips as he went inside the bathroom.