CHAPTER 22

Asking his blessings

Side story

Shin Hye throw all her stuffs on the floor. She was so mad because of her conversation between Young Ae.

Flashback

"Are you sure? Yejin cheated on my brother, do you have evidence?" Young Ae asked. Shin Hye take the photos and gave it to Young Ae."She may be look so innocent outside well she's really not that innocent." She said. Young Ae look at to all those photos and she scattered it on the floor.

"Yah!!" Shin Hye scream.

Young Ae look at her then she smirked. "I bet Yejin doesn't know your true identity Ms. Park..." Young Ae said. "You're still lucky... But I'm hoping one day she will know that there's a snake on her circles."She added.

She take one step closer to her. "You will never buy me on your stupid games. I know her well. Yejin is kind and a good woman, I know she will never betray my brother..." Young Ae said. Shin Hye couldn't speak.

"If I were you... You must stop and beg for forgiveness to Yejin. If Bin will find out about this, he will never have mercy on you for trying to harm his girlfriend and soon to be his wife." She said.

Young Ae rolled her eyes and she intently bump her when she walk passed through her.

End of flashback

"What so special about you why all of them is so loyal to you!? Why all of them likes you?" Shin Hye shouted.

"Beg for forgiveness? Ani!" She said. She throw the picture of her and Yejin  together. It was taken on their childhood days.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

Present days

Weeks later

Jisub released a statement about the issue. He still denied it but he admit ti the public that he still pursuing Yejin that time but Yejin already had a boyfriend that's why she rejected him.  He also warn the media and the paparazzi that he will file a case if they will involve her again with him.

Because of it, Yejin back to her normal life. No media infront of her apartment building and she also work peacefully.

Yejin is eating her sandwich that made by Hyun Bin while working. Hyo Jin is looking at her. "Ms. Son... Our lunch break was already finished..." Hyo Jin said jokely. Yejin let out a small laugh. "You want some?  But I can't give you this one, Bin made this only for me... I'll buy you another one later." She said. "Yah!" Hyo Jin said. Yejin laugh. "Sorry but I still hungry.... I can't control myself not to eat..." She said. Hyo Jin look at her with confusion.

Meanwhile, Hyun Bin left early from his office. He's driving heading to their home town. He decide to visit Mr. Son, Yejin's grandfather. He smile while looking to the basket of fruits, a herbal tonics and three kinds of wine at the back seat.

When he's on the gate, he got so nervous as he took a deep breath. "Halabeoji... Annyeong Haseyo...." He said as he practicing his line.

"Halabeoji... Hello, it's been awhile... How are you?"

"Im now her boyfriend, Halabeoji..."

"I have to tell you something, Halabeoji..."

"Then what is it?" Mr. Son said. He's standing behind him from the start that's why he heard it all. Hyun Bin got startled.