Epilogue

This a long ass epilogue 🥴

Enjoy 🤧
~~~

Omniscient

"I think we finally got a location, Dominic." Clyde said as he entered Dominic's office. This was his first time ever being in this part of the warehouse, and he was surprised to see how nice it was. The area he and his team set up on the other side of the building was completely different from this area of the warehouse. The tech team's workspace was located in a large sized room that housed all of the necessary computer equipment that Clyde and his team needed. Dominic had also set up a small kitchenette area in the room along with a few other rooms for Clyde's team to sleep while being there. They were getting paid quite a bit of money to be on call 24 hours a day. The entire section of the warehouse that the computer team was working from was blocked off from the rest of the warehouse even having its own entrance to the building.

Clyde wasn't aware of what exactly Dominic did for a living but he figured it was something illegal. He knew better than to ask any questions though. He was used to working for people who didn't divulge what they did for a living. As long as he got his money he really didn't care. As far as he was concerned Dominic was a cool dude who was most concerned with getting his lady back and that was something he could respect.

"What you got?" Dominic's tired voice rasped as he sat up straight in his desk chair not expecting Clyde to just burst through his office door the way that he did. If it would have been anybody else that would have done that they would've gotten cussed out, but he knew Clyde wouldn't bother him if it wasn't important so he decided to let it slide.

"It looks like he's holed up in some type of warehouse in Austin." Clyde admitted as he pulled up some drone footage he was able to obtain from a friend he knew in that area that was able to send a drone to scope out the warehouse and its surrounding areas.

"Texas?!" Dominic exclaimed not believing that this nigga had driven all the way to Texas. Austin was at least a 9 hour drive from Atlanta. At this moment he was thankful that he hired Clyde and his team because there was no way he would've been able to figure this out on his own.

It had been a long week as Clyde's team tried their best to locate where Tip and his crew were hiding. Through some ring doorbell footage from a nearby neighbor of the house Raelle was being held in, Clyde's team was able to identify the license plate of the van Tip was driving. With that information they were able to catch glimpses of the van on street security cameras which lead them to a warehouse in Texas.

Dominic gazed hopelessly out of the plane window as he watched the clouds pass him by. As soon as he was given the specific coordinates of where Clyde believed Tip to be he immediately chartered a private plane to take him to Austin Texas. He had been on the flight for about an hour now with still one left to go.

"Do we got a plan on what we doing once we land?" Kasim asked as he sat across from Dominic. The two had been quiet since they got on the plane. Kevin was in the back on the phone having what seemed like his hundredth argument with Dreka about the fact he wouldn't let her come along on this trip.

It was only the three of them on this trip. After viewing the drone footage that Clyde had obtained they saw that Tip only had about four guards on duty, so Dominic felt it best to handle this on his own. He didn't want to involve anybody else in this mess. He honestly didn't want to even involve Kasim or Kevin but they both insisted on coming. Dominic felt that this was all his fault and he didn't want to bear the guilt of anything happening to his friends because of this one sided beef with Tip.