Chapter Fifteen

Don't play the song until Raelle's part 😌

We hit 3k this weekend so thanks so much for the continuous support you guys! 🤧

Enjoy ♥️

Lauren

After leaving that train wreck of a party, Candice and I decided to grab lunch since I didn't eat much there. I'm still in shock from the events that took place.

I have never seen Raelle act that way. She always acts so damn classless when she gets around that bitch Dreka. It irritates the fuck out of me.

Don't even get me started on how she was all over that fucking thug Dominic! It's like as soon as she saw him something in her changed.

She is never the type to pay guys much attention ,because she feels they aren't ever interested in her. She puts up a barrier to keep them from even approaching her.

It's like Dominic cared nothing about the wall she put up to keep him out. He kept pushing until he knocked it down. The way he looks at her makes me seethe with jealousy.

I really feel like he isn't a good influence on her at all. He already has her acting like a unhinged animal the way she attacked Candice. She barely knows him yet , but was fighting over him like he is some type of prize.

Now I will say that Candice was out of pocket for calling Rae out her name, but what did she honestly expect! She was basically boo'd up with someone else's man.

I'm still in awe at how fine he really is up close. What really made me mad was that all his attention was on Raelle. I'm not used to being ignored. I am a very beautiful woman. My entire aura exudes confidence, so for him to completely bypass me to get to Raelle has be livid!

A self-insured woman is what I feel a man like Dominic needs. Raelle isn't confident enough in herself to handle someone like him. She is a sweetheart, but guys like him need a ruthless bitch at their side and that bitch is me.

That's one of the reasons she can never keep a man. Who wants to be with a women who barley believes in herself? A women who is always talking down on herself. Raelle barely even believes in her own worth. All of her previous boyfriends treated her poorly because she allowed it due to her low self-esteem.

Candice on the other hand has the confidence, but was stupid enough to get caught stealing from him.

She better hope he spares her life because even my ass knows someone like him wouldn't think twice about ending her.

The thought of him taking control makes me want him even more. I decided before I left that house that he would be mine eventually. He needs someone like me to take charge and help him run his empire.

Raelle shouldn't mind if I  pursue him right? They just meet she barely knows him. They can't have connected that fast to where she would be upset if he and I were to get together.