Chapter Fifty-Seven

Excuse any errors

Raelle

"Thanks for braiding my hair Tey." Dom says as he gets up from sitting on the floor. Teyana just finished braiding his hair for tonight.

"You did a good job sis! It's got a design and everything unlike that basic bitch who does his hair at his friend's barbershop." I say rolling my eyes.

"Oop." Teyana laughs.

"Why she gotta be basic baby?" Dominic asks walking over to our bed to grab his phone.

"Because her ass wants to text you in the middle of the night asking can she suck your dick that's why. This bitch must not know I'm crazy." I say.

"When this happen?" Tey asks.

"Last fucking night! We're in the bed trying to sleep and his phone is going off repeatedly. I grab it to see ten missed texts from this girl. Two of them saying how she would love for him to be in her mouth right now and the other ones were nudes." I say getting angry again just thinking about the shit.

"Butterfly I told you she said she was drunk." Dom says as I mug him.

"I don't care! She doesn't need to be texting you unless it's about your damn hair. That bitch wasn't dRuNk. She just looked dumb as fuck when you curved her and tried to play the shit off." I huff.

"How you know she played it off?" Teyana asks.

"When he called her this morning telling her he had a girl and wasn't interested, that's when she wanted to claim she was drunk. She a damn lie! When she first picked up the phone she sounded to damn happy to hear from him. That hoe knew what she was doing." I say making Teyana laugh and Dom to shake his head.

"Dom did you fuck that girl before you and Rae got together?" She asks him as I turn my head to look at his stupid ass.

"What exactly do you define as fuck?" He says rubbing his neck as I throw a pillow at him.

"Answer the question now!" I grit through my teeth.

"We may have given each other head a few times." He says making me want to smack his ass.

I know I can't be mad because it was before me, but at this point he needs to cut this hoe off. Find someone else to do your hair because this ain't it. She clearly still has a thing for him.

"Dom why is this bitch still doing your hair and y'all fucked? I swear y'all niggas don't think! If Rae was out here letting some nigga she gave head to touch any part of her body you would flip. Oh wait you already did." She says laughing.