Chapter Forty-Six

Excuse any errors

Dominic

Damn this nigga got a lot of shit! It took us five hours to move all of his things into this room, and another hour for my mom to "decorate" it for him.

Her ass think this an episode of Fixer Upper or some shit!

The only reason I know anything about that show is because Raelle makes me watch HGTV with her all the damn time. At this point she has decorated our entire future house in her head from all the shows on that channel.

She an addict for that station and food network. If we aren't watching Netflix or some type of cartoons, we are watching those two channels. I can't complain though. Anytime I get to have her all to myself no matter what we're doing I'm happy.

Luckily for Daniel he was able to get a dorm that has four separate bedrooms. So he has three other roommates but they each have their own bedroom.

All four of them share a living room and kitchen, but he only has to share a bathroom with the person who's bedroom is next to his.

My mom got it set up real nice for his spoiled ass though.

Daniel's Dorm Room

"I need to get a Curry Jersey in here ASAP

"I need to get a Curry Jersey in here ASAP." Daniel says making me laugh.

"Your ass gone pass out whenever you get a chance to meet him."

"Hell yeah. That nigga my idol next to your lil Lakers hat wearing ass." He says as I press my lips together trying my hardest not to laugh at his stupid ass.

"I only got this hat on because I took my hair down last night."

"Why you even do that? Didn't Raelle just put them ugly ass plaits in yo head?"

"Y'all gone stop coming for my hair!" I say mugging him.

"Them shits look like some little snakes hanging off the sides of your head. Okay Medusa!" He says snapping his fingers in the air making my mama laugh from the kitchen.