Chapter Forty-Eight

Go stream and purchase Indigo y'all! MY BABY SNAPPED! This album a whole vibe! 😩💜🔮

Excuse any errors

Kasim

"Dominic open this fucking door bitch!" I yell as I bang my fist into this nigga's door. I've been out here for at least thirty minutes trying to get into this mf's apartment.

I haven't physically seen him since I dropped him off at Raelle's last week once he got back into town. I heard what went down between him and Raelle's best friend through Kevin.

Apparently Dom took his sad ass to the warehouse one day this week and Kev was there. I guess they ended up talking about what went down. Since then no one has been able to get in contact with his ass.

I tried giving him space thinking that would help, but's it's been a week going on two. This shit is getting ridiculous!

I pull my phone out to call Dreka.

"What nigga?" She answers the phone.

"First of all it's Mr. Nigga to you." I say hearing her smack her lips.

"Secondly I can't get this nigga to open his door. I hear loud ass music blasting from his apartment so I don't know if he ignoring me or just can't hear me."

"Why are you calling me like I can do anything about the shit? Do I look like a locksmith to you? Don't you have a fucking key?" She asks making me smack my forehead.

"See this is why I keep you around!" I say hanging up and running to my apartment to grab the spare key I have to Dom's apartment.

After grabbing the key I run back to his door and quickly open it. Once I get in and close the door, I slowly make my way to the living room.

I'm honesty scared because I don't know what I'm about to see.

As I'm getting closer to the living room I can hear this sad ass nigga singing along to Ain't No Sunshine by Bill Withers.

"Ain't no sunshine when she's gone! It's not warm when she's away." He sings out as he lifts a bottle of Jack Daniels to his lips.

Damn this nigga really going through it.