Chapter Sixty-One

Excuse any errors

Omniscient

"Why the hell did we decide to drive to LA instead of flying again?" Kevin asks aloud as he continued to drive down the highway.

The sun was beginning to set, and it was still about two hours left on the drive up to LA.

He was the one who got stuck driving, due to the fact that he wasn't paying attention when everyone yelled not it. To say he was salty would be an understatement.

Everyone else, besides Dreka who was in the passenger seat, was currently in the back nursing their hangovers from last night.

"No the real question is why the hell did we chose to leave the day after we got drunk as fuck. My brain feels like it's about to fall out of my head." Kasim groans as he lays his head back into the headrest of his seat.

"Does anybody have any cough drops?" Raelle's raspy voice is heard saying. Her voice was shot from her and Dom's activities last night.

Who knew sucking dick and screaming could cause this much damage.

"Why do you need cough drops Raelle?" Dreka asks from the passenger seat turning around to smirk at her.

"She was in there screaming to the high heavens last night. That's why!" Teyana says making everybody but Raelle laugh.

"Nah I know that sore throat, and it ain't just from screaming. Raelle had something down her throat that knocked that larynx out of place." Dreka says making Teyana dramatically pass out.

"Bitch no you didn't just call her out like that!" Teyana cackles.

"I thought me and Tey was loud, but we ain't got shit on y'all." Iman says chuckling.

"Oooohhh Dommmminiiicc faster! Yes daddy!" Kasim says imitating Raelle moaning.

"And don't get me started on Dom ass! Fuuuck Raelle just like that baby! Gah damn girl!" Kevin says making everyone in the car laugh loudly except Dominic and Raelle.

"Do you bitches have some cough drops or nah?" Raelle asks again rolling her eyes.

"Here you whore." Dreka says throwing a bag of honey vanilla flavored Halls cough drops at Raelle making her struggle to laugh with how sore her throat is.

"Dom you quiet as hell. Your throat hurt to?" Kasim asks making everyone in the car erupt in yet another fit of laughter as Dom flicks him off.