Chapter Sixty-Seven

My early Valentine's Day gift to y'all 😂♥️

Excuse any errors

Tip

Her back rested against my chest as I stroked into her slowly from behind. Our hands intertwined as she moaned my name that only seemed to sound angelic when it came from her lips.

"Oh fuck." She whimpered as I penetrated her deeply making sure she felt all of me in her stomach.

"I-I'm so close." She breathed resting her head on my shoulder placing one of her hands against my cheek as we stared deeply into each other's eyes.

Her stare alone did something to me that no one else's had ever been able to do. Her eyes were beautiful, and always seemed to penetrate my soul with just one glance.

She made me feel shit that I didn't want to feel, but somehow anytime I tried to cut off my feelings for her they would just come back ten times stronger whenever we connected like this.

Leaning in I placed my lips on hers allowing them to move slowly matching the way my hips grinded into her.

"Cum for me." I mumbled against her lips automatically feeling her squeeze tightly around me as she rained down on my shaft pushing me into my own orgasm.

"Shit." I groan releasing myself deep within her.

"Oh my God." She moaned her body shaking in my arms as I continued thrusting into her a few more times before we both collapsed onto the bed.

We both laid quietly reflecting on what just happened. This shit wasn't supposed to go this far but I'm too deep in at this point. This was supposed to be a hit it and quit it type situation. She helped me and I helped her, but it's slowly turning into something more.

"This wasn't supposed to happen again." Her soft voice is heard saying making me turn my body to fully face her.

She put on this tough exterior for the world to see, but in moments like these she was always vulnerable with me. Looking into her face I saw a future I knew we would never be able to have. I wasn't shit and I knew it, but the way she looked at me made me feel like maybe I could be, for her.

"You say that shit everytime, but somehow you end up in a nigga bed." I smirk making her smack her lips.

"Shut up!" She laughs pushing my chest with her small hand making me smile.

I loved yet hated the way she made me feel. This shit wasn't me, giving a fuck about anyone other than myself was unheard of. All I had was me and for so long I was good with that, but her coming into my life over this past year has changed that.