Chapter Twelve

This fucking book hit 2k reads! I'm screaming. It's also number three under the Kevin Gates hashtag! 🤧

So in honor of all of that grab your 🍿 kids this chapter is hella long and messy af. 👀😌

Chapter inspiration in the mm since we exposing some counterfeit hoes in this chapter 😂.

Kasim

Kasim

I make my way into the house to see Kevin's fat ass sitting on the couch stuffing his face with the red velvet cake Dreka made. Damn that shit look good af. I might have to postpone my search for shawty to get me a piece.

Just as a nigga started to drift off into a fantasy about me eating this cake, I see two fingers snapping in my face. I look up to see Kevin lifting his cup to his mouth as he squints his eyes at me.

"Fuck wrong wit you nigga?" He ask

"Fuck wrong wit you nigga?" He ask. "Did you see Raelle's friend come through here?" I counter not even answering his question.

"Yeah she came through here mad as fuck. I tried to ask her mad ass what was up, but she just stormed past me. I didn't care though. She better be lucky I ain't trip her ass the way she be disrespecting my baby." He laughs.

Damn now imma have to go check in the front of the house. She may be gone by now. I get ready to walk away but remember since Kevin been in the house he don't know what's been going on outside. So let me catch a nigga up real fast.

"Ayo my guy so Dominic and I have met Raelle before." I smirk. "How? She don't roll in the same circle as you niggas." He says. "Well apparently she do since she besties wit ya wife." I retort. He gives me a look like damn nigga you right.

"Okay that still don't tell me how yall know her." He says. "Calm yo I want the tea headass down. I'm getting to that." I say.

"So Raelle is the girl we saw at the shopping center downtown two weeks ago." I smile just thinking about how happy Dom must be right now.

He may never admit it, but he was hurt that he missed out on getting to know her that day. So getting the chance to reconnect here of all places probably got that nigga thanking Jesus right now. I've never seen him look at anyone the way he looks at her. She got that nigga gone already.