Chapter Fifty-Two

THIS IS MY MF SONG! 👆🏾😩

Excuse any errors

Raelle

"FUUUCKK!" Dominic drags out as we both fall back into the bed trying to catch our breath.

We're suppose to be getting ready to meet Kevin, Kasim, and Dreka for dinner at some new Italian restaurant that just opened up, but as you can see we got a little distracted.

"I think we have become sex addicts." I giggle as he comes to lay his head on my bare chest.

"Pussy shouldn't be so good. I'm addicted to you." He mumbles as I begin to rub his head.

"No pooh get up. We have to get ready to go baby." I say once I hear his breathing slow down alerting me that he is falling asleep.

"Dominic get up baby." I say attempting to wake him up as I try to get up to go shower.

He tightens his arms around me snuggling deeper into my chest.

"Fuck them and that dinner." He says making me laugh.

We turned our phones back on last night to be bombarded with several missed calls and text from our friends. Even got some strong worded voicemails. Apparently they want to cuss us out in person as well, so this dinner is for them to do so.

"If you get up now I'll suck your dick in the shower baby." I say.

Before I even have the chance to move, his ass is already up quickly running to the bathroom making me laugh loudly.

Two hours later

Walking into Maggiano's hand in hand Dom tells the hostess the name of our party and we are escorted to the table

We are at least thirty minutes late. Me sucking his dick in the shower turned into me being placed on his shoulders as he ate the soul out of me. I don't even know how I'm able to walk right now.