Chapter Seventy-Four

Testing testing is this thing still on 🎤😂

Please read a/n at the end 

Dominic

"Nigga you really got us out in the middle of nowhere about to meet up with some randoms." I say smacking my lips as I look over to Kasim who is seated in the passenger seat of my Camaro. We had been sitting in the parking lot of an abandoned Piggly Wiggly grocery store for over an hour now.

Apparently while I was in Boston, some niggas hit Sim up asking to buy a brick of coke. That shit was automatically setting of alarms in my head because why do some average ass niggas need an entire brick of coke? That shit ain't cheap. Second of all, how these niggas even get our contact information? I'm not the type of nigga that's easy to reach. Neither is Sim, so I'm confused on how these niggas got his contact. Shit just seemed off to me.

Long story short, Sim set up a drop with these niggas, and ain't tell me about the shit until a couple hours ago. Mind you me and Rae been back in Atlanta for damn near a week and his stank ass ain't say shit about us having to make a drop. I never did buisness with niggas I ain't know unless I throughly did some research on them first, so I know that's why Kasim ain't say shit. He knew I would've said no. These niggas could most definitely be some opps or be tryna set our asses up. All money ain't good money.

"I wish yo ass would stop complaining! We bout to make a quick twenty bands and be out. Then you can take your whining ass home to lay up under Rae." He says making me mug him as I grabbed a half smoked blunt from earlier out of my ashtray and sparking it up. I needed this shit to calm me down because I was close to blowing up on this nigga for moving so reckless.

"What you even know about these niggas Sim? How many of them suppose to be coming through? Fuck they need a brick for? Why not just a gram?" I ask firing question after question at his dumb ass while blowing smoke from my mouth.

"Nigga I ain't Nancy Drew! I wasn't tryna be all in them niggas business. All I know is that dude and his homeboy was looking for somebody with some pure shit. I told him bet and that we could meet somewhere on the outskirts of town." He shrugs, making me smack my lips yet again.

"Nigga this shit lookin sus as fuck! Don't nobody need that much product unless they tryna sell the shit themselves or they up to some shady shit. You know we don't meet with people we ain't checked out first. That's why you sprung this shit on me last minute. You knew I would've said no to this shit." I say pissed that he got me out here in the middle of the fucking night. I had to leave the comfort of my bed to come sit out here with his ass. Not to mention the baby been kicking Raelle's ass this week. She hasn't been feeling good at all, and I felt bad for her. She's been extremely tired to the point where she could barely do anything. She's also been nauseous but her body won't allow her to throw up.