Chapter Seventy

Warning: Lots of headass romance coming your way     Play song throughout entire chapter for a better reading experience 😌

Please read A/N at the end!

Excuse any errors

Raelle

"Got dammit!" I moan arching my back deeply as I  pushed Dominic's face further into my center while he ate me with urgency.

"Ohhh my....baaaaby." I whimpered running my fingers through his hair as he sucked harshly on my clit. I was so close to exploding on his face that my body was shaking.

"Mmm cum on my face baby. I'm waitin." He mumbles against me pushing me into my second orgasm of the morning. Being woken up to him between my legs this morning had to be one of the best things ever. He could always make magic happen with that tongue of his. The way he would roll it into my center curving the tip as it brushed against my spot would always make me cum so hard. He knew exactly what to do to get a reaction out of my body.

He placed one last sloppy open mouthed kiss on my lips below before making his way up my body.

"That was a big one." He smirked, licking his lips free of my juices before leaning down to connect our lips.

"Happy anniversary mamas." He says against my lips slipping his tongue into my mouth allowing me a taste of what he's had his face in for the last thirty minutes.

"Happy anniversary baby." I say trying to catch my breath from the pleasure he just brought to my body.

One minute I was sleeping peacefully, then next I was being woken up to Dominic eating my pussy like he would never get the chance to again. I am not complaining though. Like I said that tongue of his is definitely one of his best attributes.

"Nooo, where you going? I want to return the favor." I pout wrapping my legs around his waist pulling him back to me as he attempted to get out of the bed. My hands made their way into his boxers as I began to massage his already hardened shaft hearing a groan escape his mouth.

"Nah we got a schedule to stick to. Get dressed, and meet me in the back by the pool baby." He said leaning down to kiss me one more time before removing my hands from his boxers and making his way over to his suitcase. He grabbed his toiletries and a pair of swim trunks before making his way to the guest bathroom down the hall.

Laying back in the bed with a pout on my face because I was looking forward to some anniversary dick, I stare at the ceiling for a couple minutes before reaching over to grab my phone off of the charger. Once my lock screen lit up, I saw all the likes and comments my latest post of Dominic had received. Mostly thirsty bitches in my comments saying how fine he was, or the occasional happy anniversary comment from a nigga who had tried to shoot his shot at me in my dm. I swear these people are fake as fuck.