Chapter Three

Dominic and Kasim last night in the mm ☝🏾😂

DominicStarting from the beginning of Dominic's day leading up to his encounter with Raelle

Dominic
Starting from the beginning of Dominic's day leading up to his encounter with Raelle. This chapter is kind of lengthy since I'm introducing four new characters. Enjoy loves!

Kasim stay getting me in some shit bruh! He said we were only going to be at his homeboy's party for an hour. How the fuck does an hour turn into six, and me waking up with the biggest hangover of my life.

I can't even open my eyes fully because of the pounding senstion that is coursing through my skull. I try to lift my body so that I can walk to my bathroom to grab myself some asprin. I immediately groan as my body connects back with the mattress.

Okay let's try this one more time I think to myself. As I'm lifting myself up for my second attempt to handle this headache, I see movement to the right of me.

"What the hell" I say aloud. Did I end up bringing someone home last night? I try my hardest to rake my brain of the previous night's events, but all I can come up with is Kasim's dumb ass pouring a bottle of Hennessy down some stripper's bra that made her way into our VIP section. I bet his ass had a good time last night.

I'm low key scared as fuck to see who is currently lying next to me. I can't see her face because she is turned in the opposite direction.

I gently shake her trying to at least get her to turn over. I am met with a groan, but she does eventually turn over. "Candice?" I say. She looks at me and gives me a weak smile.

How the hell did she even get in here? I don't remember seeing her at all last night. So did I go and get her or did she show up and I let her in?

I'm mad confused at this point. Before I start to think too hard on the situation causing my head to hurt even more, she speaks up once again interrupting my thoughts.

"Good morning Dom" she smirks. Ain't shit funny about her being in my bed. Lets give a little back story on me and Candice's situationship shall we.

I met her at some random ass place a mall maybe? Honestly I can't remember. Anyway we ended up talking for a while and decided to go and get something to eat.

Babygirl was basically down to fuck a nigga after just taking her ass to get a four for four from Wendy's. She sucked the soul out a nigga dick in my car in the parking lot, and we been I guess you could say fuck buddies ever since. I must admit she is very beautiful and has the most alluring pair of eyes a nigga has ever seen.