Chapter Seventy-Three

Part two of the collab with salutebreezy_ ♥️

Thank y'all soo much for 300k+ reads on this book 🥺

Excuse any errors

Dominic

"My bad bruh, she trippin." I say referring to Raelle coming in here and snatching the Henny bottle we were sipping on out of Chris' hands. We had been drinking and smoking ever since Chris' mom came and got Krystal a few hours ago. I was more high than anything. We had puffed on a couple blunts before moving on to the bottle of Hennessy. Chris drank a bit more than I did, but while he was drinking I was sparking up again so we was equally as fucked up for a minute.

"Nah you good, homie. I reached my limit. If I take one more sip she gon' kill me." Chris says looking over at Mari, who we can still see since they have an open concept living room and kitchen, as he grabs his water bottle from the table in front of us. He takes a big gulp and relaxes back into the couch.

"I think I'm about to do a live on my page." I suggest to Chris as we finish up eating the Thai food the girls had brought home for dinner. I was finally starting to sober up. I could tell he was still somewhat tipsy, but he wasn't slurring his words anymore so the food must've been helping him as well.

"I'm wit' it." He chuckles as I unlock my phone going straight to Instagram and going live.

"I ain't never did this shit before but wassup y'all." I speak seeing that the comments were already rolling in as I tried my hardest to read them all. I ain't even know this many people fucked with me like this. It was a bunch of bitches in here putting heart eye emojis, and saying how they wanna suck my dick. These hoes wildin already. This would be my first time going live on here. I usually just post pictures and scroll my timeline.

"Nigga think he a celebrity. I AiNt nEveR DiD tHiS bEfOrE yAlL." I hear Raelle mock me from in the kitchen as Mari laughs at her. Choosing to ignore her hating ass I continue looking at the comments that are moving quickly across my screen.

catfish2020: whew this man so fine! 😩
randomuser21:😍
randomuser18: 😍😍😍😍
User14_81:😍😘
queenrae: You so fine daddy 🤤
User2341: I'll suck this nigga dick on command if he ask 🥴
User3645: Your story said you in Boston. Why?

"You in there talking shit but hyping me in my comments. Oh aight." I laugh as I look over at her in the kitchen looking down at her phone smiling. She know her big head ass hear me. "Some of these hoe's thirsty as fuck in here. Y'all know I got a girl so chill." I say continuing to read comments.

thatnigga_Kasim: fuck happened to your lip nigga? Don't tell me Rae beat yo ass 🥴🤣
User2341: What happened to your lip?
I was to distracted by how fine this nigga was I ain't notice his lip was bust tf up 💀
randomuser18: I need a back story on this lip 👀
d1daniel: @queenrae baby mama you beating on my brother? 😂😂😂 I approve if you are.
kevingatesofficial: this nigga ain't shit 😂^^