Chapter Seventy-Two

Read chapters 58.1 and 58.2 of Crazy: The Sequel by salutebreezy_ before reading this. ♥️

Excuse any errors

Dominic

"I can't believe you got us staying in this nigga's house!" I huff as we walk into the guest bedroom we would be sleeping in. I could see that our luggage was already in here, placed neatly in front of the king sized bed. The room was nice, but I would much rather have been in the expensive ass hotel room I rented for us to stay in while we were here. I wasn't comfortable being here knowing that nigga and I had beef.

"I wish you would shut the fuck up! You've been getting on my last nerve all day." Raelle whisper yelled at me, as she searched through her bag for something to change into.

"Oh I'm getting on your nerves?" I ask mugging her from my position on the bed. If anybody should be annoyed it should be me. I'm sitting over here with a busted lip all because that Breezy nigga wanna act like a bitch and put his hands on me. All because I ain't tell him what he wanted to hear. That's exactly why I blacked that nigga's eye. Bet he think twice before he say something else to me.

"You have honestly embarrassed me tonight. I swear you act like a fucking child when you're upset. Not only did you get into a fight with this man in his own home, but you've been running off at the mouth since we got here!" She angrily says, throwing the things she pulled out of her bag onto the bed as she turned to look at me.

"You deadass mad at me?! Fuck was I supposed to do, let that nigga whoop my ass or sum? He got what the fuck he deserved. Nigga been poppin off at the mouth all day. Fuck him and his house." I say, pissed that she got the nerve to put all this shit on me. She supposed to have my back, but instead she up here trying to lecture me on defending myself.

"I wish I could put your ass on the couch but I can't since we aren't at home." She says rolling her eyes at me as she grabs her toiletries before making her way into the bathroom.

"You could've tried to put me on the couch but bet I wouldn't have went out there." I smirk at her knowing I was pushing her buttons.

"You can sleep on the floor nigga." She retorts slanting her eyes at me before she fully walks into the bathroom slamming the door. A few seconds later, I hear the shower cut on.

"I ain't sleepin on no fucking floor." I mumble low enough so her mad ass can't hear me.

I'm honestly ready to take my ass back to Atlanta. My mood has been off since we stepped foot out the airport. I ain't liked this nigga since I first spoke to him on the phone a few weeks back. He came off rude as fuck, and that was proven true with the way he addressed me as soon as we got to his house. Now I'm man enough to admit where I was wrong. I should've let him know I was bringing Pat, but I wasn't tryna be on no grimey shit when I brought him along. He is strictly here to protect Raelle. I don't know nor trust these people, so I wasn't about to have her out here by herself. Not to mention I've been on edge since these niggas lost eyes on Tip a few weeks ago, so in my eyes it was better to be safe than sorry. I'd never forgive myself if something were to happen to Raelle or my unborn child because I didn't take the proper precautions to keep them safe.