interview

"hi guys im cassie, im 22 and im from a small town just outside of boston!!" she says and smiles at the camera

"i'm currently still in school studying to be a physicians assistant which is basically a doctor that doesn't have to go to med school!" she shrugs her shoulder quickly.

"i go to florida state university and i play division one soccer there. we are actually back to back NCAA division 1 champs so that's pretty freaking cool." she smiles again. "they are so gonna make fun of me for being here" she mumbles but the mics picked it up.

"i'd say my type is usually older guys and i really like nice eyes. i'm a sucker for a guy who has nice eyes." she says and wiggles her eyebrows.

"my dream partner is someone who i can laugh with all the time and who makes me happy. i am also a little shy and timid so someone who can bring me out of that shell easily is something im always a fan of." she does a little dance to the camera, far too awkward to be doing anything sexy.

"im really excited to get into the villa and hopefully meet the one. ive only had two boyfriends and those relationships both ended with me getting cheated on which im hoping doesnt happen again!" she winks and does finger guns to the camera.

"okay cassie that was perfect thank you so much." one of the producers says to her and she walks out the door.