8

it was the next day and cassie and leah decided to get ready with the rest of the girls before going to the dock

it was the next day and cassie and leah decided to get ready with the rest of the girls before going to the dock. the two look over when they hear footsteps and see leo and rob walking towards them with breakfast in their hands. 

"my two favorite boys!" cassie calls out to them with a laugh. the two boys do a spin for the girls while they cheer and clap their hands before giving the girls their breakfast. 

"scrambled eggs and grapes for you my girl." rob passes the plate to cassie and she smiles at him. 

"thank you thank you." she gives him a kiss and looks at him and leo weirdly when they sit down. 

"uhh what are you doing?" leah asks the boys. 

"sitting with our girls, why?" leo replies. 

"i mean yeah thats fine but we were just talking about how when we get our perio-" leah is cut off when the boys run away with their hands over their ears. the two girls fall to the ground laughing as cassie gives leah a high five. 

the two girls finish their breakfast and their talk and begin to walk back to the garden where cassie finds rob in the kitchen. she wraps her arms around his waist and he turns to wrap his around her head. 

"thank you for breakfast it was very good." she smiled at him. 

"no problem sweetheart." he looks down at her and places a kiss on her forehead. she feels someone grab her hand and pull her away from rob and sees leah and jana. 

"we are going to find serena come on." leah says to her and pulls cassie. cassie looks up at rob quickly and gives him a kiss. 

"bye!" she calls back to him as she is being dragged to the dock. 

the three girls walk over to serena and cassie gives her a kiss on the cheek. 

"whats going on babe?" jana asks the girl. 

serena goes on to tell the girls that she is just not feeling it with kordell, and even though she is a slow burner she feels like she should want to kiss him and she doesn't. 

"i feel like even though we are in a couple we can have two different opinions, but he just agrees with everything i say." the three girls nod. "like we can be different we don't need to share a mind you know?" 

the girls all agree with her and give her advice. 

"i don't want either of your time in here to be wasted or cut short because you stuck with something that wasn't working for you." jana says and serena agrees with her. 

"yeah, i cant do it no more." serena replies and all the girls laugh and give her a hug. 

the group of four walk off the doc and to the main garden. cassie walks over to the ping pong table and begins to play against connor.