20

after the challenge her girls are all gathered around on the yellow couch. everyone looking at cassie.

"don't look at me i cant even begin to think about it right now." cassie says to the group and leah, jana and serena nod and change the topic.

cassie was so confused, so last night he can yell at her and be incredibly rude to her, but the next day he chooses to kiss her in the challenge? what the actual fuck.

"how was your kiss with kordell, serena?" cassie asks the girl with a large smile.

"hot as fuck." serena says and all the girls laugh. "oh shit is gonna go down." serena says and points over to rob and kendall walking over to sit together.

"okay they look fine." cassie says after they hug. "fuck im gonna need to talk to him but i really do not want to. at all." cassie says to serena as the two girls walk up to the changing room to get changed into their bikinis.

"yeah cause what the fuck was he thinking? hes just playing around with your feelings now and its pissing me off

"yeah cause what the fuck was he thinking? hes just playing around with your feelings now and its pissing me off." serena replies as they sit down across from each other at the makeup table. they finish getting ready and walk down to find miguel and leah making out on the bench.

cassie reaches over and grabs serena's arm out of excitement for her best friend. "yes bitch get into that shit!" cassie calls out.

leah and miguel pull away and laugh at the green eyed girl before turning back to each other to talk again.

serena, cassie, kordell and leo are all sitting together on the day bed when jana gets a text.

"islanders, tonight there will be a recoupling. the girls will choose, and the boy not picked will be dumped from the island #girlsincontrol #whorunstheworld" she reads out and everyone looks at each other in shock. rob and cass (the blonde one) yell from the terrace in surprise and everyones jaws are dropped.

"fuck." leo comments and cassie looks at him and shakes her head.

"its fine. stop worrying." she says and rubs his arm, getting up to go get ready for the night.

cassie puts on max's hoodie while she gets ready, needing to feel more at home and she does her makeup quickly, only putting on blush and mascara and she picks out an outfit to wear.