22

before we start here are the two extra casa people because there needs to be one to account for leo and cassie :)

cadence bettencourt - 24

price smith - 27

they will literally have no part in the story after casa i just wanted to put a face to the name for you guys when i mention them :)

after the recoupling cassie went to go sit with rob at their beach beds. he sat down on the yellow one and cassie walked over and sat on his lap.

"how are you feeling?" she asks, combing his hair back out of his eyes. "you need a haircut." she giggled and he laughed.

"im okay. we didn't have much time together and not that much of a connection, so im not too bothered by it." he replied with a nod of his head. "and i know, i need kendall to trim me up. maybe i'll have him buzz it."

"if i ever see you with a buzz, that is the day we never speak again. i swear." she looked at him seriously and he laughed.

"oh trust me, im never getting a buzz."

"good." she nodded. "wait pinky promise that so i can get mad at you if you ever do." she said and held out her pinky and he threw his head back in laughter. "rob im not kidding." once they pinky promise cassie moves to get up quickly to eventually lay down.

rob doesnt let her stand up, "wait, hold on." he says and keeps her there for a second. "i need like a minute." he says and she looks at him confused. he angles his eyes down to his lap and she gasps.

"rob! you dirty dog." she laughs and he kisses her shoulder.

rob eventually gives in and lets her up and the two are now laying down on the relatively thin bed, rob on his back and cassie laying on top of him.

"i really missed you cass." he whispered and ran his fingers through her hair, tugging it backwards so she would look at him. "im not gonna mess this up again."