28

the moment you've all been waiting for.......

after rob and cassies conversation on the day beds, they got up and walked to the cheers table. kaylor and aarons conversation had ended and rob went to go talk to aaron and cassie stayed at the table with everyone else.

after aaron and rob finished their conversation aaron went over to the table to bring kaylor for another chat.

"i can't with them two." nicole said and the girls all nodded.

"its like a broken record." liv replies with a chuckle.

they look up to the terrace a minute later and see the two of them making out on the chair. cassie rolls her eyes at the sight and laughs with the other girls.

then kordell and serena walk away and go talk on the daybeds that rob and cassie were previously on.

"those beds are good luck, i think they'll be okay." cassie says to leah and leah nods at the girl with a smile. cassie and leah move over to the dock to talk, which they haven't done in a while and after a while serena and jana come over.

the girls all get up and run to the kitchen when they hear that there was a text.

cassie runs and jumps on robs back in the kitchen and rob makes sure to cover up her butt with his hands when she is on his back so nobody can see.

"islanders, the hideaway is now open. please choose one ocuple to spend a private night together #worththewait #bettertogether."

immediately everyone starts yelling for kendall and nicole and the couple cheers in response. cassie gets off robs back and runs to nicole and gives her a hug.

when they all get to the changing room they all get the lingerie out for nicole to choose and she eventually chooses danielas set which is really cute.

they all go down the stairs without nicole to cheer the couple into the hideaway.

all the boys salute as they walk in and the girls all cheer. they eventually walk through the hideaway door and are no longer seen. the islanders disperse after they get into the hideaway.

cassie and rob walk away and up to soul ties to start setting up their bed for the night.

"its gonna be a good night when we can actually sleep in the room and not get attacked by mosquitoes." cassie says and rob nods.

"i like sleeping out here without everyone though. we can do whatever we want." he laughs, wiggling his eyebrows and cassie slaps his back with a laugh.

"robert!" she laughs and he responds by picking her up and walking her to the changing room with the girls. she is wrapped around him and when he places her down on her chair he has to pry her legs from around him. she gets ready for bed and throws on max's sweatshirt and walks out to join rob in soul ties.

"you missing home baby?" he asks and she nods.

"yeah i just miss my siblings a lot." she shrugs and lays down.

"tell me about them." he says and she smiles and goes on and on about her family.

the conversation turns to his family and she looks at him fondly as he talks about them with such love. once their conversation dwindles and rob can see that cassie is forcing her eyes open, he grabs her waist and moves her on top of him and tells her to go to sleep.

"goodnight rob." she smiles at him and kisses his chest.

"goodnight cassie pie." he whispers back and places a kiss on her forehead.