15

the girls all get up and give andrea and hakeem hugs

the girls all get up and give andrea and hakeem hugs. cassie has tears running down her face and looks over to rob and aaron who are hugging and aaron takes rob away from the group.

cassie beach hut:
she lets out a long breath of air. "is it bad i don't want him to leave?" she asks quietly and puts her face in her hands.

the girls walk away and sit together.

back with the, kordell, connor and aaron are trying to convince rob to stay.

"why would i stay guys? seriously, why would i stay?" he asks.

"you have cassie bro." kordell says to him and rob shakes his head.

"nah man. not anymore." rob looks down and looks up and over to kendall who is talking to a crying jana. "i fucked that up. besides her and kendall are like tied to the hip."

"kendall is getting to know nicole now. he doesn't get both of them and not let you at least try to make it right with cassie." connor tells rob and the snake wrangler nods his head.

"has he told cassie?" rob questions feeling bad for the girl having to go through this all again.

"i mean shes not stupid. him and nicole have been talking a lot recently and i always see her and leah watching them. i was talking to leah the other day and she mentioned it. he needs to actually tell her though, cause thats fucked if he doesn't." kordell replied.

"i think i need to go with andrea." rob says to the boys and aaron shakes his head.

"stay for another day or so, see what happens then go if you need to."

"i need to talk to her." rob says and stands up to pull the girl for a chat.

cassie walks over to the boys and sits down next to aaron who looks at her with a guilty look.

"apologize." cassie says to him and waves her hand for him to start talking.

"im sorry for yelling at you guys."

"you get that we had to make a decision, right? there was no need for the yelling when we already had to put ourselves through such a tough thing." she says to him and he nods. "to be honest, theres no need for yelling anyway. it solves nothing." she continues.

"i know and im so sorry, i just reacted very poorly to the decision you guys made and i shouldn't have raised my voice." he says and she nods and gives him a hug. she gives kordell and connor one as well and walks up to the changing room where andrea is packing her things.

she walks into the changing room after a couple minutes. cassie is sitting with nicole giving the girl a hug, feeling bad because she is losing her best friend in here. if cassie had to see leah go home she doesn't know what she would do.

"however you guys want to explain it, thats fine. i just don't understand." andrea says to jana and the other girls. "i cant talk, i just cant fucking talk." she says and sobs on the makeup table. the girls all look on with sad expressions and cassie and jana walk over to the dock when nicole and andrea walk over to the terrace.

"kendall and nicole are getting closer and he hasn't said anything to me. i need him to choose one of us or literally tell me where his head is at." cassie huffs, sitting down. "im so done with men, can we just couple up?" the green eyed girl asks and leah laughs.

"how do you feel about rob leaving?" leah asks.

"i feel really terrible because i selfishly want him to stay. i mean i care about him and having him in here like, i don't know... makes me feel comfortable? i dont know how to describe it." cassie replies and leah stands up and grabs the girls hand.

"ive been waiting for this moment!" leah exclaims and cassie looks at her confused. "you still like rob." leah says in a sing song voice.

"no i dont. after what he did i don't think ill be able to trust him, or like him again." she replies and leah frowns.

"ugh okay, but when you two are getting married, invite me to the wedding." cassie rolls her eyes with a smile and the two stand up to send andrea and hakeem off.

"i think everyone is gonna think me and liv were plotting against rob and andrea." cassie whispers and leah shrugs.

"so let them. we know the truth." leah replies and cassie nods her head.

cassie is in shock when rob doesn't leave with andrea, after the stunt he pulled and how he yelled at the girls, it was so surprising.

"she said to him, 'selfishly i really want you to leave with me' she said that." nicole said to the girls once andrea and hakeem had left.

"and he said no." liv looked at the girls.

"he honestly sickens me." nicole says again and the girls all nod at her. the girls walk away and nicole and cassie walk over to the fire pit, kendalls eyes following them.

"how are you and kendall?" cassie asks the girl and nicole smiles at her with a cheeky look in her eye.

"you little shit stirrer!" nicole smiled and cassie laughed. "we have had great conversations. im definitely interested in him, and we did kiss i don't know if he told you that." cassies eyes fill with tears and she shakes her head.

"no he hasn't told me anything. like at all, about you guys getting to know eachother or the kiss, ive only heard this from you." cassie nods and looks to the sky so the tears don't fall. "fuck why does this keep happening to me?"

short one guys sorry!

also a lot of people requested a miguel book and i am a woman of the people so i will be posting the cast, interview, and first chapter shortly...