26

all the islanders are lingering at the fire pit. not knowing what to do. jana gets up and walks away. cassie leans over to rob and gives him a kiss on the lips before she gets up to follow the girl.

leah and serena join her in following jana to a secluded corner where they immediately bring her into a hug.

"seriously guys. im not- i can't i can't. im not taking so many l's back to back to back. this is like the most embarrassing one. like im not doing that." jana says and all of the girls shake their heads. cassie reaches over and hugs her and rubs the girls back.

"no you know what? you need to stay. show that man who you are and that you're the baddest bitch in here i dont even care if you like go straddle rob and makeout with him to get back at kenny and show him that you don't need him okay?" cassie says and jana laughs, "you are the best person i have ever met, the sweetest most genuine girl ever and if he can't see that he is a fucking idiot. you guys were made for each other, im not letting you walk away from that because he was an idiot." jana nods and pulls cassie into a hug again. the shorter girl going under jana's arms.

the girls are all in the kitchen and the boys start to make their way over to them. rob walks over to cassie and pulls her into a hug. the two walk over to the kitchen where cassie stands with her back to robs chest and his hands were rubbing her hips as she tried her best not to blow up on any of the boys that did the girls wrong.

she leans her head back and rob looks down at her with a smile.

"thank you for not being an asshole while in there." she says and he nods and places a kiss on her forehead.

"i told you. you make me better." he says and she smiles, looking back over at aaron who is talking to jana.

"what the fuck were the thinking?" she whispers and turns around to face rob and puts her hands on either side of his neck, and rob shrugs his shoulders.

"i don't know sweetheart but i know that they are gonna work their asses off to get them back." she feels a hand grab hers and take it off robs neck and she turns to find serena.

"we're gonna go to the changing room to help jana and kaylor."

"and you." cassie nods and serena rolls her eyes with a smile.

"yeah yeah whatever say bye to robby and lets go." serena pulls her and rob leans down quickly to kiss cassie. cassie sends him a look as she is being dragged away and he laughs.

as she walks by aaron she feels him grab her arm.

"aaron i cant even look at you." cassie whispers to him as he walks by and he nods tearing up a bit.

"cassie please."

"aaron not now." she turns back to say and walks up with serena.

cassie beach hut:
"after the way aaron acted when me rob and liv were fighting at the fire pit, when he literally congratulated her for screaming at me, we have never gone back to being the best friends we were. like i just saw his true colors there and when he was at casa so i don't think hes coming back from this, especially with me i don't know about kaylor" she shrugs.

the girls walk up to the changing room quickly and sit with jana while she redoes her makeup and try not to make her cry again.

after that, they go back down to the garden and cassie and leah go over to sit with kordell and kenny.

the two of them explain what happened in casa and how they were always thinking of jana and serena.

"okay im doing this in a calm manor to make you see why we are all so upset because i heard the new girls over there literally shitting on us for being upset." cassie said and pointed over to the fire pit.