12

after the recoupling the group got up and split into different directions. rob and andrea head right upstairs.

"taking her to soul ties is crazy." leah whispers to cassie as her and liv walk upstairs.

"the way he waited to go up there. like what?" liv questioned.

"and the fact that he cried to you when you should have been the one crying? like figure yourself out man." serena commented as well. cassie just nodded her head.

"im trying to just put it past me and forget about it and open myself to other opportunities."

"like kendall?" liv asked and cassies face broke out into a smile as she nodded.

all the girls started cheering for her and she hid her face in her hands.

"jana how did you feel about connor going up?" cassie asks her friend.

"i felt okay, i wasn't surprised, he had a couple conversations with nicole before, and he did let me know so i was okay with it. liv what about you?" liv shrugged her shoulders.

"the same, like we had always been in a friendship couple, so i kind of expected it. im happy for him." cassie looked at the blonde with a smile, going over to hug her.

"im so happy you're here." cassie said to her while in the hug and liv laughed, hugging her even tighter.

the girls are getting unready and cassie and leah hang back.

"im gonna miss cuddling with you." leah says and cassie laughs as the two hug.

"same girl, same. but at least we won't be outside getting eaten alive by bugs." leah nodded her head and the two girls walked out of the changing room.

they walk out and find kendall outside the bedroom.

"so ill see you tomorrow then?" leah asks her friend with a smile and cassie nods her head.

"hi." she smiles and slowly wraps her arms around the tall man. he wraps his around her waist and she smiles.

"i just wanted to say goodnight." he pulled away, his arms remaining on her waist. "and maybe do this." he leaned in, keeping his eyes on hers trying to see if she was making any moves to pull away, when she didn't he pushed his lips against hers.

the kiss was like heaven, each of them experiencing euphoria kissing each other. the kiss was slow, but sensual and each of them couldn't pull away. he pushed his tongue in her mouth and explored it, she moved her hands from his neck to his hair and tugged it a little to which he groaned but then let out a laugh, to which she did too.

they pulled away and looked into each others eyes, not able to stop smiling. she leaned up to peck his lips a couple times and he wrapped her in another hug. his hands falling to her butt and she smiled.

"ill see you tomorrow." she said and kissed his lips once more.

"you know it baby." she turned away from him and walked into the room and he gave her a pat on the butt and she turned and blew him a kiss in response.

the islanders still awake looked on with smiles on their faces except one, who was trying to be happy for them, but couldn't bring himself to. cassie jumped in her bed, unfortunately it wasn't yellow, but it was blue which was also pretty, she cuddled up to croc and fell asleep picturing kendall in her mind with a smile on her face.