14

after hannah walks out cassie and kendall walk over to the swing and sit down

"im so sad." cassie says, and kendall nods. "but how are you doing? you guys have been coupled up for a while." kendall nods again and looks down to where their hands are intertwined.

"it will definitely be weird without her here." he says "but i am excited to share a bed with you. finally." cassie nods her head and hugs him. they stay hugging for a while and cassie kisses his neck then pulls away. "did you chat with miguel?"

"yeah i did this morning. hes cool i just don't think i feel anything with him." she says to him and he smiles at her. he kisses her on the forehead and turns when he hears yelling.

"you are being summoned." he says to her and she nods her head getting off the swing to go join serena and leah.

"ill see you later!" she calls back to him and he nods his head.

she walks over to the girls, meeting jana in the middle and they finish the way there and sit down at the couches.

the girls talk for a while before cassie determines she is too tired to stay up any longer.

she walks up to the changing room alone and gets ready, putting on her pajamas and braiding her hair to keep it out of her face. she walks to the bathroom and does all her bed time things.

when she walks into the bedroom she find kendall already in there tightly wound up in the covers.

"oh!" she yelled, "damn you scared me." she laughed and jumped on top of kendall. "why are you in here alone?"

"i saw you coming up to bed so i came up with you." he replies and she looks at him with a sad look. "what?"

"thats so cute." she smiles and gets under the covers with the boy. he pulls her closer to him and pushes his lips to hers. they makeout for a while, unable to pull themselves away before cassie eventually does. she stuffs her head into his neck and cups his cheek with her hand.

"goodnight babygirl." he says with a laugh.

"please refrain from calling me that ever again." she replies back with a giggle and kendall laughs in response. the two fall asleep intertwined and when the rest of the islanders walk in they smile at the new couple.

it is now morning and cassie has a harder time getting out of bed. mainly because her and kendalls legs were tied together and she knew he was gonna wake up, but she couldn't miss a workout- her coaches would kill her. she pulls herself out of bed and freezes when kendall grabs her, well his, tshirt in his hand to pull her back.

"where are you going?" he whispers.

"i need to go to the bathroom. go back to sleep." she whispered back and hoped he wouldn't notice she was gone for very long because he would be asleep. he nods his head and turns around to close his eyes again.