6

it was later in the day and the islanders were split into small groups

cassie and rob laying together on the beach beds, well more like cassie was laying on top of him while he was continuously pecking her cheek. 

"i have a feeling something is going to happen tonight." cassie whispers to him as he gives her another kiss. his hands resting on her waist. 

"i think you worry too much." rob replies. 

"i feel bad rob, what we are doing while you are still with liv." she looks at him. 

"why? we haven't kissed or anything, we are still being respectful and still getting to know each other, like i told her." he says back. 

"have you told her you are focusing on me yet?" he shakes his head no at her question. 

"i havent gotten the chance to pull her yet, but i will."

"you should do it soon because what i-." the couple heard cheering from inside. 

they get up and walk over to where the cheering is coming from and see ariana. 

cassie looks at rob "i told you." she whispers, and he laughs kissing her forehead. 

"you did."

"islanders can you join me by the fire pit?" ariana asks and cassie groans under her breath. the girls gather around the fire pit and the boys stand beside ariana, the blonde begins talking. "im sure you all know why im here, its time for the first recoupling. each girl will choose the boy they want to couple up with. the boy who isn't chosen will be dumped from the villa immediately." all the girls look at each other, worried about who will go home. 

cassie was wondering who she would choose if rob gets picked by liv again. 

kendall? no, can't do that to hannah. 

aaron? definitely not, him and kaylor are locked. 

coye? maybe coye. hes a good friend and jana started to get to know connor, so it wouldn't be horrible.

"serena, please stand up." ariana calls the girl. serena stands and gives a great speech and picks kordell. 

kaylor picked aaron which wasn't a surprise. 

now its hannahs turn to pick. she had been getting to know hakeem a bit which cassie felt bad for kendall about because he decided to put his all into hannah, and she decided to get to know hakeem. 

"the boy id like to couple with is... kendall." cassie smiles for them, happy that kendall got what he wanted and is happy. she claps along with the other islanders. 

now its livs turn and cassie is so nervous. 

please don't pick rob, please dont pick rob, please dont pick rob. she repeats in her head and then she hears it.