18

the islanders all sit down around the fire pit with the new bombshells

"where are you from?"

"im from houston texas. born in michigan." nigel responds.

"wait, how old are you?" serena asks.

"im 28."

"okay" a bunch of the girls comment after his answer.

"okay how old are you?" jana asks kenny.

"im 24."

"oh 24, you're a baby." she responds and cassie looks up.

"im fucking 22 na na what the fuck?" cassie replies.

"love you cass."

"im cassidy, you can call me cass-"

cassie beach hut:
"called it."

"i live in miami now." she says and everyone nods in response.

"okay so top two girls, i know you guys just got her but top two girls who you would like to pull first." rob asks.

"right here, these two." kenny responds and points to jana and leah who are sitting next to each other.

nigel nods "yeah id probably say jana and cassie." he says and cassie flips her hair jokingly.

"do you have anyone who you're like oh hes cute?" cassie asks cassidy.

"honestly like no, i like all of them theyre all very attractive, so. im excited to get to know all the boys."

the group splits off and kenny pulls leah while nigel pulls jana. cassie goes off to talk to miguel and the two are joking around while cassidy pulls rob.

nigel then pulls serena to a chat and kenny pulls cassie.

"hey how are you feeling?" cassie asks the new boy as they sit down.

"im good, how are you feeling? ive seen a bunch of drama recently, so how are you?" cassie smiles at the man and explains her experiences in the villa, the conversation then turns to learning about each other and cassie found that kenny is really funny and has a great sense of humor.

after their chat, the rest of the islanders come down from the terrace to meet the new bombshells. and all of them sit down at the fire pit to talk to them. they each explain what they are looking for and that they are excited to get to know everyone.

the girls all split off and sit together on the yellow couch. after their conversation serena pulls kordell over to the swing for a chat. the rest of the islanders go up to go to bed.

"im sorry for going off the dance floor today. i was surprised that you didn't, cause you are getting to know nicole too." cassie shrugged, "also i feel like i owe it to myself to get to know other people." she whispered.